R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
and it made me feel much better... before I took it this morning, I had constant visions of blowing my head off with a shotgun... but after taking it, the suicidal feelings went away.... Of course, I know this is temporary, the suicidal feelings will be back tomorrow... I've taken adderall before, but have never been addicted to it... but it's nice having a "normal" day where everything feels nice

Reactions: suicide-br, Hotsackage and Morgana
brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
Is it prescripted adderal or you took it on your own? If it is prescripted I hope adderal helps you with your suicidal issues, if it's not be carefull, addictions are hell and can make things even worse.

Reactions: hamednova and Roadkill
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
Is it prescripted adderal or you took it on your own? If it is prescripted I hope adderal helps you with your suicidal issues, if it's not be carefull, addictions are hell and can make things even worse.
a friend gave it to me... I don't take it that often, because I don't want to get addicted to it

Reactions: brbr
brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
a friend gave it to me... I don't take it that often, because I don't want to get addicted to it
So you're good! They are dangerous, but stimulants are great! They make the pain go away (at leats for some hours), it's amazing :D

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
I take Ritalin for years, it´s what keeps me going.