• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
So I received my third bottle but I accidentally removed the blue cap. Fuuuuuuckk

I was just playing two seconds with the bottle and it said FLIP HERE so my brain automatically did what it said

Is it still sealed or is it in contact with air now

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
So I received my third bottle but I accidentally removed the blue cap. Fuuuuuuckk

I was just playing two seconds with the bottle and it said FLIP HERE so my brain automatically did what it said

Did you take the metal off? The rubber is just extra cap I think..

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I thought the bottles were difficult to open? There used to be a YouTube video showing how to do it.
Did you just remove the metal around the top? I thought there was rubber underneath the metal.
You should be able to put something over it. Maybe seal the bottle in something larger?
That is what I was thinking.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Can't believe I have to be more specific but alright , no problem:)

No, the blue cap isn't made of metal. It's just rubber but it came off real easy. The grey seal around the bottle is untouched but the dark grey rubber is now exposed so I can take a sample with a needle

• Hugs
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020

No, the blue cap isn't made of metal. It's just rubber but it came off real easy. The grey seal around the bottle is untouched but the dark grey rubber is now exposed so I can take a sample with a needle
That's an interesting attitude for someone who can't be bothered to look at the pictures of bottles/video guides to opening the bottles available on the internet and the forum and discern this for yourself but alright :) If you didn't uncork the bottle and if you turn it upside down and now liquid comes out, the bottle hasn't been unsealed. The rubber is self healing. If you use too big of a gauge needle to take a sample, it will not heal anymore and it will be exposed.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

It should be fine then. Until you insert a needle there shouldn't be any exposure to the air. Even then as long as the syringe has as little air as possible when you extract a sample it shouldn't be that bad. It's not going to degrade overnight. Years from now yes. Months... Not sure.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.:hug:

G

Godot777

Mar 11, 2022

When did u order yours? Also are you in the US? Having some issues receiving my package.