T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
I've been pretty quiet on this site overall but did post some comments, DMed, etc. Just wanted to let anyone who may care know I'm still here.
Needed a break. Just trying to make it through these holidays and take a fresh look at things after the first of the year. I owe myself that if nothing else. In any event, this site and the people here have meant something to me.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Moonicide, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've been pretty quiet on this site overall but did post some comments, DMed, etc. Just wanted to let anyone who may care know I'm still here.
Needed a break. Just trying to make it through these holidays and take a fresh look at things after the first of the year. I owe myself that if nothing else. In any event, this site and the people here have meant something to me.

Welcome back. It's good to step back and reflect from time to time. We're always here whenever you need to find comfort, a like mind, or an ear to listen.

Reactions: truthseeker, DevilInHell667 and TheDevilsAngel
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Welcome back, love. The holidays have been tough over here too... You deserve a fresh start, I hope the New Year will hold that for you.
Sending you all my love and support. We're here for you. :heart: