dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
Catching the bus tonight, boys. Thanks for letting me vent in the meantime!
Can mods delete my account sometime after 12:00AM EST?

Also, I asked this in the hanging thread, but I'll ask here too: Do people sometimes cry out/yell unintentionally when they hang themselves? I'm in a dorm with thin walls, I don't want anyone to hear me. Do I need to gag myself? I'd rather not, but I'll do what I gotta do

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Some place nice and GreenGlassDoor
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I have never heard of it but I could be wrong, you could always try to look at up. Good luck and I hop you find peace!

BananiFatFat

BananiFatFat

Oct 20, 2023
Hope you find peace. See you on the other side.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm not sure about your question, but i wish you luck and peace on you journey ahead 🤍

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Catching the bus tonight, boys. Thanks for letting me vent in the meantime!
Can mods delete my account sometime after 12:00AM EST?

Also, I asked this in the hanging thread, but I'll ask here too: Do people sometimes cry out/yell unintentionally when they hang themselves? I'm in a dorm with thin walls, I don't want anyone to hear me. Do I need to gag myself? I'd rather not, but I'll do what I gotta do
Love the toodaloo! I always want my suicide to have some humor to it. Best of luck to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

diytopsurgery

diytopsurgery

Let death be kinder than man
Oct 25, 2023
Good luck, hope you find what you need on the other side.

fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
Love the toodaloo! I always want my suicide to have some humor to it. Best of luck to you.
Lol the funny thing is when I go I'm gonna be using the only thing I haven't cosplayed yet as the outfit I go out in. It's lynney from genshin impact if you want to look him up but it's poetic as well considering his story quest has his magic trick being falling from a building