dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
this is silly and a little embarrassing, but honestly my reason for choosing SN rather than a method with a higher success rate like a shotgun or something is primarily bc i dont want to be all splattered everywhere ;~;

i know for some ppl this doesnt matter at all, or they dont have the luxury of caring, but i just cant seem to jump over the hurdle that would allow me to use a gun or a train or something. im not going to say i'll leave behind a pretty corpse after using SN and all, but i guess i just wanna stay primarily in tact lol :3 i know poisoning isnt as successful as some other methods, but i just dont wanna end up in chunks if i can help it ._.

not sure if anyone relates, i hope so uwu

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I dont think you are vain. I too care what i look like as a dead body. Afterall it is for people who come handle us to contend with it and we dont want to traumatise them more than needed

• Love
Reactions: dustbiter, Pluto, thefoodispoison and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not care about what my corpse looks like, I will not be alive by that point, so it does not matter to me. I do not like the sound of a violent method, I deserve to exit this world peacefully and I do not want my last moments to be in pain. Also I think with a violent method it is harder to overcome the SI and there is the fear of failure at least for me.

Reactions: dustbiter
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Not silly or embarrassing at all. And certainly not vain. I don't fancy those methods either. They seem destructive and distressing. I'd be too scared of them anyway.

• Hugs
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I don't think it's silly. I get where you are coming from. For myself I'm choosing a method based on lethality and speed. SN is just too long for me but I'd take it if combined with hanging.

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Those were Marlyn Monroe quote live fast die young and leave a beautiful corpse behind. So no you are not being vain, I'm the same.

• Hugs
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
It's really understandable not wanting to choose any violent methods.

Whilst I can't say that I can understand caring about what your corpse looks like specifically I can say from personal experience trying to do any violent method of killing yourself is really terrifying.
Mentally it makes it so much harder to carry out and I feel sorry for anyone who is forced by society into picking them.

Ultimately it's your death and it should be your decision how you go.

T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
Those were Marlyn Monroe quote live fast die young and leave a beautiful corpse behind. So no you are not being vain, I'm the same.
Yeah but Marilyn Monroe was lucky enough to have easy access to barbs 😅