DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So, another thing that can easily drive me to self harm/suicide is a person leaving me. I already see myself as a bad person and many abusers like my mom always reminded me that I was evil. So, if due to my ow actions, I ruin any kind of relationship I think "huh then I was alway a bad person. I should kill myself anyways"

• Hugs
Reactions: happiestman, Marauder, A Retarded Demon and 2 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Don't be so hard on yourself. A big virtual hug!

• Hugs
Reactions: miguel6565 and Deleted member 4993
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Don't be so hard on yourself. A big virtual hug!
I had a BPD episode and lashed out an an old online friend. They were so mad they told me to stop taking out my shit on them and told me they didnt want to be friends anymore

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Here's your daily reminder that you are not evil. People come in and out of our lives for so many reasons beyond our control. In any case, it's their loss to not have you in their lives.
I had a BPD episode and lashed out an an old online friend. They were so mad they told me to stop taking out my shit on them and told me they didnt want to be friends anymore
Are they aware of your BPD?

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
That happened to me too. I lost most of my friends for being depressed. Eventually they pretend we don't exist or are just being over the top drama queens. Take it with a pinch of salt. Dont let you affect that much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: cowbain and shy
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Here's your daily reminder that you are not evil. People come in and out of our lives for so many reasons beyond our control. In any case, it's their loss to not have you in their lives.

Are they aware of your BPD?
They were, and had BPD too, but went off on how they have other mental disorder I should take that into account or something. Either way they were fed up with me

A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
I was similar in that someone getting even slightly annoyed at me would send me over the edge, I just adopted the attitude that I owe them nothing and I couldnt care for them.

I know it's a hard mindset to suddenly appear but comes down to eventually you end up sick of it and it stops getting under your skin.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I was similar in that someone getting even slightly annoyed at me would send me over the edge, I just adopted the attitude that I owe them nothing and I couldnt care for them.

I know it's a hard mindset to suddenly appear but comes down to eventually you end up sick of it and it stops getting under your skin.
I wish I had your strength. I am weak lol
I guess for me is that I always get hurt all the time. Everyone hurts me. no matter what I do I am alwaysgett abused or fucked over by someone. Why cant I meet decent people? Why is this world so evil to me? I dont know I am just unlucky

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: A Retarded Demon