C

CTisME

Sep 25, 2019
I have a prescription that ought to do the trick if I can swallow a couple fistfuls. I WANT to take them but I'm just sitting here like an idiot.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's natural to be scared - ctb is a big decision, after all.

if you're willing to answer, what's the medication? i haven't heard of any prescribed medications that can kill you, nor have i heard of many successful attempts with them.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Lmd, Bea and 4 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
As above has said, it's natural to be scared as you're making a huge and life changing decision. Don't rush into things, especially with overdoses. Research if you're able to and read up on methods, don't act too hastily as you don't want to do long term damage to yourself if you survive. Sending love ❤️

Reactions: Stick
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
it's natural to be scared - ctb is a big decision, after all.

if you're willing to answer, what's the medication? i haven't heard of any prescribed medications that can kill you, nor have i heard of many successful attempts with them.
Some folks get prescribed even F patches. Not usual, but not impossible either.
Also, stuff like tricyclics are relatively common prescriptions and can theoretically kill you.

Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
Yikes, I'm sorry, chances are this is a bad idea.

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I have a prescription that ought to do the trick if I can swallow a couple fistfuls. I WANT to take them but I'm just sitting here like an idiot.
This isn't something you force yourself to do. Please be gentle with yourself, this isn't your only option. If you are scared honor that feeling and distract yourself with something that does bring joy, a conversation with a loved one, a favorite movie etc. Nothing good will come from forcing yourself to do something dangerous in a rushed manner.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hi friend, I'm also curious what the med is. We may be able to save you some trouble if it's not the right types. A lot of people feel scared since it's such a big decision. It's ok to wait and make sure it's what you want to do and are ready.

Reactions: Meditation guide and tidalwxves