ILuVCkn

ILuVCkn

Apr 13, 2023
I am about to go to work tomorrow and and I am too scared of going to work... I am too dumb for that kind of work, but I still manage to work there... everytime I have to think of work I get panic attacks, I cannot function my medication doesnt work and I really dont know what to do... I bet my colleagues think of me as a joke idk... theres one person over there who is like a predator ready to pounce on the weak to get them fired and I could barely keep up.. most of the people who trained me are gone because they either got fired or quit which add to my anxiety because i dont know who my new colleagues are.

Reactions: Niirvana
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
you can only do what u can so dont be too hard on yourself, you are out there trying which is really commendable

Reactions: ILuVCkn, Octavia and Kodokushi
Kodokushi

Kodokushi

Falling...into the abyss...
Apr 19, 2023
For now try to focus on something else, maybe watch something you enjoy, play or read? You'll deal with it once you're actually there, so for now try to push it aside for "future you" to deal with

Regarding the colleagues - are you forced to interact with them? If not, screw them all, and especially that predator dumbass, may they all eat crap if they even think wrong of you! You're there to work, not be buddy buddy to others

Your intelligence has nothing to do with working, it's just a matter of how to get paid, to sum it up. People can make it hellish, but if you can avoid them, do your thing and go home in peace - please do so! 🙏

But again, that is for tomorrow you, for one who's actually already in there. And for now you're here, so you can spend this time resting and doing enjoyable stuff. I understand it's hard to do when your anxiety is literally suffocating you, but I hope it'll ease very soon

Reactions: ILuVCkn
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have never been able to hold a job for any stable period because of the anxiety.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound like such a tiring and stressful situation to be trapped in, the reality is that life certainly is so unnecessarily cruel and it's awful how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.
But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ILuVCkn and myusername890