Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
I wanna die so bad but im scared of what will happen, i have no idea what will happen in the afterlife, but at the same time im scared of life I'm scared of the unpredictable shit that will happen one way or another

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, chocolatebar, AtMostOkay and 6 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
It's tremendously difficult to work up that last bit of motivation to go through with CTB. Your tolerance for life's bullshit will be tested until you reach a point where you're anticipating the event. Everyone's limit will vary

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai and A_miStake_of_NATURE
D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
I feel this a lot. Especially right now as I drink myself to sleep and think about just ending it all, because it often feels it would be so much easier than dealing with life. Drinking gets me oh so much closer to the edge, but I never can seem to "pull the trigger", so to speak. I can't say I am necessarily afraid of what will happen in life, but that I don't want the pain that comes with just "living".

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Tav and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It's tremendously difficult to work up that last bit of motivation to go through with CTB. Your tolerance for life's bullshit will be tested until you reach a point where you're anticipating the event. Everyone's limit will vary
I started doubting there is such a limit that exist for everyone. From my personal experience it seems like some people are able to ctb and others dont. I have a method ready and I went through varied periods where i thought i was sure I wanted to ctb but later to find out that I couldnt. Days still have to show wether i have a limit to push me to finally do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai, AtMostOkay and A_miStake_of_NATURE
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I wanna die so bad but im scared of what will happen, i have no idea what will happen in the afterlife, but at the same time im scared of life I'm scared of the unpredictable shit that will happen one way or another
Maybe the time isn't right yet, and part of you is not ready yet. Maybe it's something else.
I understand how you feel. I feel the same. But I honestly hope to build up enough courage soon. I hope you will figure it out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Chiisai and AtMostOkay
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
A being
Trapped in between
The choice of death and living
May mind be clear
And peace begin
The choice of happiness unending

• Love
Reactions: chocolatebar, FuneralCry and A_miStake_of_NATURE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is like being trapped when you are too scared to die and too scared to live. I'm sorry you are suffering. While I strongly believe there is nothing after this and death comforts me, I still feel held in this world by the SI. We are programmed to survive after all. Life scares me too. I think I will only be able to leave once I reach a point of desperation/hopelessness. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ladytears and chocolatebar