• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sher

May 15, 2019
I wonder when we will thoroughly understand that this life just is.....no good no bad just a daily struggle with some brief

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Life itself is suffering, there's no way around it. Being force to be born and being unable to die.

Reactions: sher and throwaway777
S

sher

May 15, 2019
I am of the understanding that we chart our life plan to know what its like to feel all the human experience. I am of full belief that we this race are naught but AI at its most advanced stages.i stumbled upon this site while typing in please kill me. do I mean that? No I don't want to be killed. I long for life so badly that I want to die. Make sense? Long for peace.....

Reactions: Alchemist
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I agree with your sentiments. The few amounts of enjoyment in this life are not worth all the suffering.

Reactions: Alchemist