• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
My head is full of thoughts about ctb, my mind is never clear i can't concentrate or think, my thoughts are so loud and there are so many of them it's hard to hear myself think, i can't sleep i forget to eat theres just too much in my head and i don't know how to stop it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VKVK, 4eyebiped, 710 and 4 others
Imthevillain

Imthevillain

Sep 19, 2021
I wish I knew what to tell you to do to make this better. If there is anything, I've not yet come across it. I'm here tho if you wanna talk or get some of those racing thoughts out

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Same here, my brain is too foggy that sometimes i forget why i got in the washroom, can you imagine that.
I haven't switched on the TV for more than 3 months just because i can't focus on watching. When i talk to someone, i stutter like a baby because my brain is always in other dimension.
It's really hard and no one can understand until they are in your shoes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Niirvana, medjooled11 and Imthevillain
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
same. CTB always in my mind and I started liking it! I don't want to concentrate or think. Enough thinking and worrying about silly life

Reactions: flawedforever