• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

scratchinglemons

May 28, 2023
As I've said in a previous post, My boyfriend and I sometimes play with blood and stuff. Except now hes been talking about how he's concerned because I've been self harming and doing weed even though weed isn't that bad. He said that he doesn't know what to do because while he loves me he's worried. I have a shitty relationship with my parents and a shittier one with my older brother. I guess I'm just asking what to do in this situation. I love my boyfriend but self harm isn't something I do just to vent anymore, it's comforting. And he's still open to blood and knife play and I'm all for it, so I don't know what to do especially since he said he didn't want me self harming anymore in general and to quit weed.

undynee

undynee

love you :33
Aug 22, 2023
I think he genuinely loves you and cares about you and in a loving relationship you should both be able to see that we both can understand why we would worry about one another when we feel like the people we love are in harms way

I dont think there is anything bad in what he is concerned about as I think he has good intentions with what he says and that definitely matters

sometimes I used to self harm because it felt comforting too but I had to believe and love myself that I could possibly be stronger than this and make something more of what I was feeling to cause me to do this

love you and be safe (out of love from a broken person)

Last edited:
Upvote 0