neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
I want to cbt rn but I'm too lazy. Any particular reason why I want to do it? No. The best way I can describe it is like an "itch" that I can't scratch unless I die. Sadly, I don't feel like making the effort to scratch that itch right now, so I'll just suffer through it instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, LoiteringClouds, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Real, if i wasnt so damn lazy and asocial i would be right now on some building ready to jump. I dont know why im too lazy to even find a right buidling and a way to get on the roof.

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere, WAITING TO DIE and Hellish Ore
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to this. I'm extremely lazy and it's concerning

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere and WAITING TO DIE
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: neverwashere, Somethingiswaddling, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's due to lack of motivation, lazy people are usually depressed unmotivated people.
Yeah, I agree. I struggle a lot with having motivation. I don't even understand on how I can get motivated. I mean, I wish to but I just can't

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere and Orbitc
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm too lazy to even want to open my eyes in the morning. Seriously, I really am.
Everything is a major effort and I have zero motivation for anything.

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere, Orbitc and Somethingiswaddling
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I'm too lazy to even want to open my eyes in the morning. Seriously, I really am.
Everything is a major effort and I have zero motivation for anything.
I feel the same - at night I take fenobarbital and metformin and it turns me off - I disappear into the darkness of deep sleep and in the morning when the alarm rings - this is the worst moment. Like a robot, I automatically do the minimum of what I should and feel sick from everything I do because I'm lazy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: neverwashere and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I feel the same - at night I take fenobarbital and metformin and it turns me off - I disappear into the darkness of deep sleep and in the morning when the alarm rings - this is the worst moment. Like a robot, I automatically do the minimum of what I should and feel sick from everything I do because I'm lazy.
Yeah, mornings are the worst. I get a horrible panic feeling in my stomach and immediately think to myself " Oh fuck, I'm still here, why can't I just die in my sleep " .
I'm like a robot too: it's as though I go into autopilot mode for a while after waking . Just blindly following the same routine of existence in a daze.

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere and Orbitc