Sep 15, 2018
Rest peacefully
May you find the peace youve been searching for

Reactions: Centerism
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you the best of luck, but it sounds so abrupt and as if somebody hurt you tonight. Please make sure you don't do it unprepared/with risk of survival with damage.

M

Mum42

Aug 24, 2019
It's been planned for a while just didn't know when
10mg midazalam 100mg diamorphine 25mg levomepramazine in an injection

• Hugs
Reactions: Centerism and woxihuanni
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
hey my friend i wish you a beautiful journey and a lot of peace ❤️ nothing will hurt you anymore. travel safe ❤️

Reactions: Lara Francis, DeathImminent, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
Rest easy, I'm sorry it had to be this way for you. ❤️❤️

Reactions: Lara Francis and Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Goodbye friend. I wish there was something I could do for you but I think you've made up your mind. Just don't do anything if your reacting you hurt or pain someone or something has recently caused you. But if you are sure I love you, and I understand. Be safe and journey well. See you on the other side :)
Btw, I will be with you wrapping my loving arms around you to keep you comfortable in the end :)

• Love
Reactions: DeathImminent and letmeseethedeath
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
Rest easy, I'm sorry it had to be this way for you. ❤❤
It doesn't. It hasn't happened yet. You're implying that it does. I know you're trying to help, but can you see how by saying something like that you could be further enforcing her belief that suicide is the ONLY way out

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
It doesn't. It hasn't happened yet. You're implying that it does. I know you're trying to help, but can you see how by saying something like that you could be further enforcing her belief that suicide is the ONLY way out
Suicide is not the only option. However I believe you should give people the choice to do what they want with their life. This website is not to encourage people to stay and it's not for encouraging them to go. It's for giving them kind words and respecting their decision.

Reactions: Centerism, TowerUpright, KN95 and 3 others
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Hope it's not a bluff . I envy u. Good bye

K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
Suicide is not the only option. However I believe you should give people the choice to do what they want with their life. This website is not to encourage people to stay and it's not for encouraging them to go. It's for giving them kind words and respecting their decision.
I agree with you. I don't why I criticized you personally and i apologise. I know you mean well.
I'm in a shitty mood. I shouldn't be taking it out on you. I took what you said too literally, and implied that you weren't trying to help, which you were

Last edited:
Reactions: scorpiooo2 and Punished
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
wish you a beautiful journey and a lot of peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I agree with you. I don't why I criticized you personally and i apologise. I know you mean well.
I'm in a shitty mood. I shouldn't be taking it out on you. I took what you said too literally, and implied that you weren't trying to help, which you were
It's all good man. I didn't take it personally.