H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
I have fixed all that needed to be fixed, everything is now ready.
im set to kill myself in a couple of hours.
I spent my last day with my friends, had my last meal (nice big tomahawk and pasta) and all thats left is to write my notes. its all worked out, but it doesnt feel that way.
after having fun with them, im feeling so lost. i still have to do it, i have to - but the will isnt as strong anymore.
I wish i could be ecstatic right now, unable to control my excitement at the thought of finally ending it all and never having to experience another dull lifeless day again, but it seems the dullness is inescapable. Even in moments such as these, dullness is all i feel
i cant even bring myself to shed a single tear, not one tear for this whole life ive lived. When i try to make myself cry, i know its not real. i feel like im in some fucking play or performing for a camera that doesn't exist. why did it have to be this way. Maybe once im staring at the noose the tears will fall, ig we will have to see.
Im not sure if i will be able to go through with it, but thats the plan. If i dont post in the next day or two, i am dead (or incapacitated)
Yap done, ig ill say what i have to say about this forum now
obviously im quite new to this, only discovered this forum existed a couple weeks ago, but i really do appreciate what it has to offer. more than just the resources (which have certainly helped me) there is a sense of community here that i wasnt expecting. in the life ive lived i was never a particularly caring or empathetic person - i cant think of the last time ive helped someone solely for the sake of helping them.
But seeing people come together here, and offer words of support.. it touched me, in a way. as much as i really can be touched these days - which isnt a lot, but still. its something.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you. i wish you all the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nir, the_path_of_sorrows, finallydone and 4 others
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Wish you a peaceful transition and serenity to see it through.

Reactions: heyhoherewego
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, HeyHo, whatever your final decision and however things pan out. If you change your mind or SI kicks in we'll still be here for you.

Reactions: heyhoherewego
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
I don't even know how heavy all of this must feel right now, especially when everything seems almost ready and set. It's as if you've knitted up nearly every loose end, and yet, it still isn't 'right,' is it? That feeling of being lost after your last day with friends, it's worth listening to that for a moment.

You spent time with people you love, a wonderful meal, and you felt something during this connection with this community. It wasn't necessarily a breakthrough, but that spark is important. Notice that was a part of you that wasn't ready to go. And that's okay. It doesn't mean you're 'pro-life' or anything; it just means maybe there's a part of you that's still curious about what tomorrow might bring.

You have come this far, and made so many plans. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to give yourself a little more time to just sit with some of these feelings and see where they may lead you. You have people here who are willing to walk through the fog with you, even if it's confusing and painful. If you want to talk about what's really on your mind right now, I'm here.

Reactions: DoneWithThisLife and heyhoherewego
DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
I hope you find peace. However, from your writing it seems you may be having second thoughts and that is absolutely fine. You are more than welcome to come here and chat and be supported any time.

• Love
Reactions: nir
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
this is just sad, seeing all these people that share a similar outlook on life converging to the same tough choice, wishing you the best