• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
After months and months of delaying tactics and a failed CO attempt tonight is the night, hopefully this time goes better.

Method:- Barium Carbonate

Mixing approx 100g of BC with likely a milkshake and drinking with a straw so I can take it towards the back of my throat and hopefully avoid tasting the saltiness. Got a frijj one as it should be thick enough to hold the BC in suspension as its not super soluable. Chocolate fudge flavour for anyone interested.

No AE taken, Unable to source. I suspect this is a bit of a mistake, in the event I begin throwing up and it becomes obvious the attempt will fail then a fall from height is likely going to follow from a multistory carpark.

Location. West Yorkshire, Bradford.

Suicide notes have been written up for close family and friends, all set to send on a time delay. This was my mistake previously I sent them out right before I was about to get into the car with the burning charcoal and a family member was awake to see the message at 2am...

Reasons, Shortend version.

Im sure a lot of society as well as probably folks on here will likely agree that i should be dead, and for them its fine, short of a miracle i will be soon.
Years ago i was arrested for possesing CP, and ever since then my life has been on a timer i guess. I tried to kill myself back then and sadly failed. I would have done a lot of people a favour if i wasn't such a fuckup and did some research into my method back then i might have used a better more reliable method.

After my attempt and going through the courts etc, i went on a course to manage me and help prevent reoffending. It genuinely did help. Im not the person i once was, ive grown and changed in so many ways, but Im not allowed to move on from my past.
Im not allowed a chance at living my life and being the better person that I have become. Im sick to death of fighting and trying to just make it through another year, month, week, day or hour.
Im not the monster the world thinks i am. I was just a fucked up kid, isolated, depressed and mentally exhausted. I made the fucked up choices and had to deal with the consequences of my actions. But even now a decade later, living through my life having a constant ongoing battle to survive in my head im not allowed to move on with anything. Im not allowed to be a human fucking being.
So i honestly see no point to me being here anymore ive destroyed lives, hurt people, and just been a drain on everyone. So im making that right.

And now with me being due back in court on the 12th for forgetting to re register, I'm done. I see absolutely no point in trying to keep going. It was an honest to God mistake my heads been so fucking fried with depression and spending every day and night trying to make it to the next im just mentally not here anymore I can't remember shit from a few days ago or I forget in the moment these days as well.

I've only really delayed and tried to keep going for my mum and dad as I know this is gonna hurt them so much and I hope they know how sorry I am about it all.

I have just taken 3 amitriptyline to try and hopefully help with a little of the pain that might come. Gonna give it a little time to kick in now.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: worthIess, suffering_mo_7, Unknown21 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: world is unfair and helllcreator
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Good luck, I hope your journey is peaceful

• Love
Reactions: helllcreator
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Sending love <3

• Love
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Just taken the milkshake mixed with BC. Didn't really taste salty but definitely very chalky.

• Love
Reactions: mi_ba_, thebelljarrr and abchia
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
You've lived a rough life. Sad to see you go, even if I don't know you. Regardless, I wish you luck.
I've never heard of this method before, either. If you don't mind sending us updates, i would like to be here before you go.

• Love
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Developing a slightly odd aftertaste in my mouth, might be some sickness setting in. But no pain yet.

I will try to update as long as I can.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Forveleth and mi_ba_
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

May 16, 2024
Good luck hope everything will go according to your plan. May you find peace🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Love
mi_ba_

mi_ba_

Jun 10, 2024
Good luck, I hope it works(^ ^)

• Love
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Wishing you a safe onward journey to peace

• Love
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
No side effects or anything yet, 20 mins since taking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Forveleth, mi_ba_ and 1 other person
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
Thank you for sharing these updates with us, I'm curious about this method as well. I'm sorry you've been struggling for so long; I hope your departure is a peaceful one

• Love
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Thank you for sharing these updates with us, I'm curious about this method as well. I'm sorry you've been struggling for so long; I hope your departure is a peaceful one
Thank you,

Nothing to update yet, feeling the odd twinge of pain in my abdomen. Definitely burping a bit more but that should be from the carbonate converting to the chloride with the stomach acid and releasing some gas.

Still got the odd aftertaste but it's definitely not as bad as it was.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, drearysunrise and mi_ba_
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First and foremost, I wish you peace. Second, I think the criminal justice system is fucked up for the most part. I understand what you did was horrendous, and that there should have been some consequences, and it seems there was. But........too many of these consequences are turning into lifetime punishments, which fails to take into consideration that people can and do change and, after paying their debt to society, deserve a second chance to prove that they've changed, unemcumbered by virtual tethers and imposed further hindrances, that are only there to further punish. I think we, as a society, have forgotten how to forgive.

This stupid criminal justice system we have now slaps CP charges on 17 year-olds who have nude pics on their phones of their 15 year-old gf's? How is that right? I'm not trying to compare this example with what the OP *might* have done (I have no idea what his circumstances were), but just to point out how out-of-whack the system, in general, has become. And for the record, I DON'T support CP, or child exploitation, OF ANY SORT, before someone starts coming back with some stupid comments that I'm somehow supportive of that type of thing.

Again, OP, I hope you can find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and blackwidow
mi_ba_

mi_ba_

Jun 10, 2024
I have a small question that might come off as rude(I'm really really sorry if it does!), but I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

How are you feeling emotionally right now?

• Love
Reactions: blackwidow
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
First and foremost, I wish you peace. Second, I think the criminal justice system is fucked up for the most part. I understand what you did was horrendous, and that there should have been some consequences, and it seems there was. But........too many of these consequences are turning into lifetime punishments, which fails to take into consideration that people can and do change and, after paying their debt to society, deserve a second chance to prove that they've changed, unemcumbered by virtual tethers and imposed further hindrances, that are only there to further punish. I think we, as a society, have forgotten how to forgive.

This stupid criminal justice system we have now slaps CP charges on 17 year-olds who have nude pics on their phones of their 15 year-old gf's? How is that right? I'm not trying to compare this example with what the OP *might* have done (I have no idea what his circumstances were), but just to point out how out-of-whack the system, in general, has become. And for the record, I DON'T support CP, or child exploitation, OF ANY SORT, before someone starts coming back with some stupid comments that I'm somehow supportive of that type of thing.

Thank you for your comment, I absolutely agree, it's been over a decade of it, its destroyed relationships both with family, friends but even romantic relationships. I'm not allowed a partner without informing them and you can imagine how that usually goes.

I just wanted to move on with my life but they slapped another 5 years of an order on me because they could. Barrister was absolutely not help and pretty much dismissed fighting it and said its what's been agreed its tough.

I absolutely agree punishment should be there and I'm glad I was caught when I was. It helped sort me out a lot in life but it's also destroyed me a hell of lot since.

I have a small question that might come off as rude(I'm really really sorry if it does!), but I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

How are you feeling emotionally right now?
Calm, nervous anxious. Have I taken enough, was it pure enough. Is this actually gonna work or am I just gonna sit here for hours and have nothing happen and have to resort to jumping (I'd rather not)
I've become very very numb to emotions in general over the last year. Had so many mental breakdowns where I've sat crying struggling to breathe.
Definitely developing a tingling in my lips now. Forehead feeling like its been stretched a bit maybe tightness is a better way to describe it.

Feeling a little sickness again but nothing major.
Sickness definitely building now.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, drearysunrise, locked*n*loaded and 2 others
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
Talk to us, anything you like, if you want.
We are here with you. You're not alone. 🫂

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, blackwidow and helllcreator
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Talk to us, anything you like, if you want.
We are here with you. You're not alone. 🫂

Thank you. Just feeling sickness a lot more now. Tinglings gotten stronger in my lips and face feels tight.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mi_ba_, thebelljarrr, blackwidow and 2 others
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I did some research on your method and from what I'm seeing, it takes a lot of time for it to kill you. How did you come up with this? And what are your expectations?

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022

How well said is that... You are so right, As a society we have forgotten how to forgive.. This post is just so heart wrenching.. We live in a really cruel world.. So many sad tormented people walking amongst us.. I really do wonder often what the hell this so called life is all about..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Forveleth and Yarani
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Thank you. Just feeling sickness a lot more now. Tinglings gotten stronger in my lips and face feels tight.
I hope the symptoms are not too distressing for you.
I don't know anything about this method but I hope you are not in too much pain, you seem like a good person who turned their life around so it is a shame it's come to this.

Reactions: Forveleth
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I feel so sorry for you.. I haven't read a post like this for a long time.. So sad in so many ways.. I see you all alone and what ever you have done, you don't deserve to be alone facing death.. Noone does.. Your story is tragic.. I send you hugs and what ever happens tonight, what will be will be I guess.. I can't wish you luck or send wishes for a peaceful journey ahead.. Because I don't ever think anyone should be in the position that we all on here find ourselves in.. But people here have you in their thoughts...

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and Yarani
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Hey, don't do it, ir you know you're a better person that's good enough, people attracted to chuldren often are the ones who have been abused, and only can be attracted to things they see as harmless and pure, as long as you have made a conscious effort in fighting this behaviour, its good enough. Also, posession is way different than abuse.

You can always kill yourself,right? Youre still young, there are more things to try. Death is final, and your worries seem to be associated with guilt you think you cant handle, but im sure you can find a way to forgive yourself.

Please, stay a little bit longer and reavaluate your options.

Pls theres still time, call emergency, this can still be reverted, things will get better, you just have to forgive yourself and believe in who you are.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: thebelljarrr and blackwidow
bio-paradox-nausea

bio-paradox-nausea

All the worlds a stage
Aug 26, 2023
Why don't you try moving to a different country or state ? That would get you far from all the judgmental people around you.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's a compound used in rat poison and cement. I don't think it will be effective, even though it will take a long time. Anyway, I hope you find peace. Farewell, my friend.

It saddens me to see people resorting to methods like this. What a world we live in!

Reactions: thebelljarrr and Forveleth