MeowWantsToGoHome

MeowWantsToGoHome

Missing the Moon 🌙
Sep 11, 2024
Hi everyone,

It'll be my first "test run" with the Night-Night method tonight. I already put together the things I'll need. I'm using socks filled with rice instead of cornhole bags since I couldn't discreetly get my hands on ours. They're firm and should do the trick just as well, hopefully.

I say test run, but truthfully, if it ends up working, it'll likely turn into the real thing.

I'm gonna sit with my feelings for a while, listen to some music, just chill. Maybe play some video games. I plan on playing a video game while I'm doing it too, since I just want to go slow. I'm gonna get comfy, warm, maybe get all my stuffies. I debated on leaving a note to my boyfriend, but… I don't know if I will. It'll probably just make me emotional and second guess myself.

This won't be my last post. I'll make another right before I'm about to attempt, and assuming I'm successful, that'll be my last post ever here. But if it doesn't work out, I'll post again right after and let everyone know, that way you all can fairly safely assume whether I'm gone or not.

So yeah. Thanks for reading this. 🤍

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Marcus Wright, TenThousandTrees, absolutelyyou and 6 others