• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm a lovely little lady from the US. I'm pretty sure tonight will be the night I ctb. I haven't spoken with anyone, but I admire most everyone I've seen. This site has been very helpful and comforting. I think I'll try the night night method tonight. Feel free to talk to me, it might be your only chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastexit, Circles, Soul and 8 others
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I wish you the best in taking your step to the other side, I hope you're relieved quickly of all suffering and are planted into an existence of peace and blissfulness.

If you have anything you'd like to spill to the world please do, this is your stage now and we're here to be there for you and send you out with love if you're ready.

Reactions: LongTimeComing, Soul, Ashpac and 5 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Good luck with your last night. Hope everything goes well.

Reactions: Ashpac, Kaladin, Sick Boy and 1 other person
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I hope everything Works fine with your method and i hope you find peace!

Reactions: Ashpac, Kaladin and Ivenocare
L

Lookingforhelp93

May 19, 2019
Good luck. Wish you well

Reactions: Ashpac, Kaladin and Ivenocare
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Wishing you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: Ashpac, Kaladin and Alchemist
Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
Good luck. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: LongTimeComing and Ashpac
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm a lovely little lady from the US. I'm pretty sure tonight will be the night I ctb. I haven't spoken with anyone, but I admire most everyone I've seen. This site has been very helpful and comforting. I think I'll try the night night method tonight. Feel free to talk to me, it might be your only chance.

If you haven't yet, can you tell us your story?

Reactions: Ashpac
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Good luck mate. I think I'm with you. Maybe I'll see you on the other side.

Vero

Vero

May 23, 2019
Good luck. Hope it goes well and you find eternal peace!

Reactions: LongTimeComing and Ashpac
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
You do sound lovely indeed, so it saddens me to know that your suffering has brought you to this point. I truly hope you are able to find peace.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

I think thats a brave method, i cant do any type of method that involves suffocating. Trying partial put me off for life. Im sorry youre in pain like all of us on here are. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Circles, LongTimeComing and Kaladin
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I didn't do it last night, but thank you all for the well wishes! I don't know when I will ctb. I think I'm going to try to be happy and then end it when I am. I don't want to have to reach a low again. I know, no matter how happy I am, I'll never see a point in living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Ivenocare, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
That sounds like a plan, @LongTimeComing! I hope you're successful in all phases of it.

Reactions: LongTimeComing