nothingboy

nothingboy

he/him
Sep 18, 2023
hi everyone. i made a promise to myself that i would wait until my 20th birthday in january to ctb, just to see if things get better, but i cant do this anymore. i don't want to get into it in detail because i'm doing to do that in my real note later but i am suffering every day with no sign of improvement anytime soon. i'm trans, autistic, and i have bpd, and every day is so hard it just seems like this world wasn't cut out for me. so i'm leaving. i cant take another day of this

i haven't been on this site very long but i appreciate all of you. i hope you find peace in whatever path you choose. last i checked private messages were down but i'll be on the rest of today so if you want to talk feel free to send me a message if you're able. i love you all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucyna, jar-baby, Gonnerr and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: nothingboy
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
sending you so much love. Some of us are born to suffer and the fact that you can send such a kind message speaks volumes for the kind person you are.

• Love
briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
i am so sorry life treated you so horribly that you couldn't hang on for as long as you wanted to. it isn't your fault- existence is inherently painful, and you did your best. you deserve better and i hope no matter what, you find peace. godspeed.

• Love