stagnant

stagnant

Aug 13, 2023
i am going to kill myself tonight after everyone in my house goes to bed. im going to take sleeping pills and tie a plastic bag over my head. i dont care if it doesnt work or if its painful. i just need to feel close to dying or to just die entirely. i wish i could get better but everything is too shitty. i want to tell someone i love but i cant because they will stop me. i feel so selfish right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, jemetire, alonely and 2 others
sunny

sunny

Aug 15, 2023
sounds like you care about the people you love deeply and want them to be reassured.

if you are having second thoughts, please reach out.

i hope you make the right decision for yourself

Reactions: tora and stagnant
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
be carefull, you will end with brain damage

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If that's what you decided you need to do, I wish you the best and hope it all works out the way you desire it to. I hope you can get to the peace you deserve.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Not a method I'd advise, but best of luck.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
The method is unreliable but I do hope that you find your peace. You're a good person for doing it discretely, I only wish to find the courage to do the same.

Planet-B

Planet-B

Jul 17, 2023
"i just need to feel close to dying"

That seriously hits home. i often find myself wandering a little too close to the tracks when the train is coming or purposely crossing a busy roads casually.
Maybe one of these times instead of a car or train smashing my hand/arm to give me a taste. The trains inertia will suck me in or the oversized SUV with a family of 12 and ther driver on their phone allows me just enough time to cross the street at the wrong time.

I've been thinking alot about this lately.
Am i teasing myself with these near 'life' experiences. I get off on it, not sexually but i feel SOMETHING and for that brief moment its not misery, i'm Alive!
Fleeting... but exhilarating. It also gives way to an almost immediate shame and dissapointment. even anger, I didnt do it...... AGAIN!

Deep Breaths... Break life down into minutes not days.
Thats the ONLY way i've been able to survive for past 2 years.
A Miserable-Autopilot with A LOT of imaginary(???) passengers with A LOT of weird ideas.

I wish you ALL an uneventful quiet day. Amen!!! :)
/Rainbows 'n Shit

Reactions: murmur
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do agree that method doesn't sound particularly reliable but it's always the individual's decision deciding what method, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find what you are searching for, best of luck.