B

BGooG

Aug 26, 2022
Tonight was another horrible night. 2 weeks ago my wife and daughter got into a huge fight that left them miserable. Things were finally calming down, and my wife and I took our daughter out for dinner. It ended in a huge fight between them again. My daughter is back in her residence, probably sobbing. My wife is upstairs furious with me and miserable. And I'm stuck in the middle. I want to support my wife (she has her own problems and issues), but I also need to support and protect my daughter. Mostly it just makes me want to kill myself to escape the incredible stress. I feel horribly guilty even writing about this; if either found out they'd be furious. But it's nights like these that I realize that if I were to die, no one would give a f@&$. I'm miserable, and just wish I were dead. I have a cord I wrap around my neck at night, with the hopes that I'll strangle myself in my sleep. Definitely tying it on tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bah, flightless bird, looseye and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an awful situation to be in, and it must be really tiring. Your feelings of wishing to be gone are understandable, at least to me it sounds ideal being free from this cruel nightmarish existence filled with endless suffering. But I wish you the best.

Reactions: Bah
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Oh God. That sounds like an awful- near impossible position to be in. I wish I knew what to say to help. I suspect they would care if something happened to you (although I'm not trying to guilt trip you- I am very pro-choice.) They're probably just too wrapped up in their own emotions to consider how you're doing.

Sadly and sexistly, we seem to think men/ Dad's/ husband's ought to be strong enough to cope with anything but we're all human and it sounds like you're being put in an impossible situation.

Do you think it would be possible to sit them down- tell them you love them both very much- so you can't take sides but at the same time- you want the matter resolved calmly without breaking into an argument? Sorry- that probably sounds super patronising. Expect you've already tried to keep the peace 😬. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Endex