gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
my partner made me throw away all my SN about a year ago, promising forever. but unbeknownst to them i kept a bit, enough for one go, because i'm not dumb enough to fall for that forever BS. i know myself. no one stays with me forever lol.

well, they left me. not physically left because we still live in a tiny studio together. i can't afford shit on my own, despite 2 jobs i am too autistic to make more. i relied on him. i loved him. now isn't the time to think of the betrayal, like texting his ex and buying him matching dolls days before breaking up with me. i would have to leave my *entire* adult life behind, i moved to his state when i was freshly 18 because he was 2 years younger than me and i wanted to be with him. i'm 21 now. i have nothing back where i am from, i like both my jobs finally and i have a kitten who i would rather die than not be her human.

he has made up his mind. i promised i would not, but i begged him to stay. i should not have. but he's out of this relationship, i saw a look in his eyes i hadn't seen before. almost 4 years. we were so toxic at times but i felt (and still feel) this connection to him that no one in my 21 years of an autistic people could make me feel. so safe. i was too depressed to make him feel that way for quite awhile now. and if he leaves the apartment, he loses his job and as a result his government stipend (he's a foster care kid, gets money from the government monthly). so we are at an impasse, i cannot get over him like this but i can't leave or afford any other life here. he's in a similar yet different boat. i'm gonna do him a favor here because this is mostly my fault, texting his ex or not. two birds one stone, i'm done feeling this way and so is he.

my partner works tonight, more than enough time to CTB. it's weird, i fear death when it's the thought of another doing it to me, but doing it myself feels so secure. i already wrote my note to him but i don't know what to say to anyone else honestly. i feel guilty leaving my many young siblings. my best friend too, who has worked hard to make me feel better but it is just not going to work. the minute i started to like my life, it fell apart. wherever i am going i will be okay though, better maybe.

i need my boyfriend. i love him so much. i can't believe we just saw my favorite band and special interest just weeks ago. i had so much fun. i trusted him no matter how drunk i got lol. god, this fucking sucks. no one knows how much this fucking sucks! and he's so nice to me too, making my bed, buying me shit, smoking with me... i wish he hated me so i could hate him and i could get through this easier. he's my person but i am not his.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and angelus
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Are you just using SN & nothing else for side effects?

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Im so sorry that happened to you.. I also think I am autistic (undiagnosed) and also lost the one person I should have been with..

Especially what you say about the look in his eyes I felt so much. When my gf found someone else I could also immediately sense it. While I'm usually unable to sense pretty much anything in other people.

Only thing I can say is don't rush it. It sounds like you want to do this right after you broke up. Try to wait a few weeks.

If you then want to go after the weeks have been torture (trust me, I know how horrible it is) then its ok to try and find peace.

Reactions: alienfreak
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
Are you just using SN & nothing else for side effects?
yeah, but i don't throw up easily and i'm gonna knock myself out with recreational drugs beforehand. already preparing, already sleepy. if i threw up in my sleep i'll be on my back and likely choke on my own vomit but i'm not really easy to make vomit even with drugs.
Im so sorry that happened to you.. I also think I am autistic (undiagnosed) and also lost the one person I should have been with..

Especially what you say about the look in his eyes I felt so much. When my gf found someone else I could also immediately sense it. While I'm usually unable to sense pretty much anything in other people.

Only thing I can say is don't rush it. It sounds like you want to do this right after you broke up. Try to wait a few weeks.

If you then want to go after the weeks have been torture (trust me, I know how horrible it is) then its ok to try and find peace.
i'm the same way, i can't sense shit in others but i knew the moment there was someone else. finding out it was his ex was the worst feeling in the universe holy shit!! his ex is in the same state i am from coincidentally. i used to be jealous of him but then i moved my ass across the country and was no longer jealous cause im the only one who actually did that for him. looks like none of it mattered lol

i can't eat or sleep. i'm drinking constantly. i knew i would do this if we broke up either way though so in reality i did have time to think this through. i genuinely have no one in the entire state but can't even afford to live without him, im poor.

Esedia

Esedia

Still searching.
Sep 29, 2024
I think you should wait and think it over, friend. You said you like your jobs. You love your cat. You just got to see your favorite band perform. There are so many moments of joy in life; you don't have to rob yourself of all of them because your SO is being an asshole today. There will be time.

• Love
Reactions: nir
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
I think you should wait and think it over, friend. You said you like your jobs. You love your cat. You just got to see your favorite band perform. There are so many moments of joy in life; you don't have to rob yourself of all of them because your SO is being an asshole today. There will be time.
that's my point. by him leaving me i have to get rid of that, i have to move back home and im not allowed to tske anything more than the bare essentials with me. i have to leave my entire adulthood life behind because of this. either way, i dont get my jobs or my cats or even my squishmallows.

Esedia

Esedia

Still searching.
Sep 29, 2024
Can you have a look for cheap studio apartments around the area? We're at the beginning of the month, so there's a chance you could move into a place as soon as tomorrow if you do a little searching. I know it sucks; moving is awful, but dying is forever. Be brave.

Reactions: HereTomorrow
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
Can you have a look for cheap studio apartments around the area? We're at the beginning of the month, so there's a chance you could move into a place as soon as tomorrow if you do a little searching. I know it sucks; moving is awful, but dying is forever. Be brave.
i'm under this lease and cannot afford to break it. and either way i make maybe $500 a month and we live in the cheapest studio you can find for over $850, which my now ex pays mostly for. i've looked for so many options trust me, we have almost broken up a lot before

• Aww..
Reactions: Esedia
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
How are you feeling now? You still with us? I'm just catching up on your story now, but I realised you haven't been online for half an hour :( Wanting to make sure you're okay.

gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
How are you feeling now? You still with us? I'm just catching up on your story now, but I realised you haven't been online for half an hour :( Wanting to make sure you're okay.
yes i am sorry! tonight is the night but its not even 7 yet. i'm drinking because i know drunk me, survival instinct gone and my anxiety goes away. i feel it'd be better to go as drunk as i can get because i won't be worried. i've been in one of the chats here just talking with people until it's time. my love doesn't get home for awhile , he only just left for work.