F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Finally have my whole (Nitrogen Exit Bag) set up complete! Now sitting down having some beers next to it, gonna smoke a bowl or 5 as well:) lol. Think I'm going to watch "spirited away" then pop some melatonin and put some good tunes on my headphone before I pull the bag over my head. A lil scared but also determined and know that i can take any discomfort it gives me in the last moments. Still, if your religious would appreciate any prayer you can make for me, Don't care what faith you belong too. If there is a God, they shouldn't need to know my name to know your talking about me. Oh also, i wish i could take pics but those can be tracked and i dont know who is watching this thread so dont ask.

Side confession: I never was a good person but i had good intentions, There is no virtue in being weak and ineffective and that's what I was. It's fitting that i die on the day i'm mostly aptly named for ;)

• Aww..
Reactions: phoenixx, neveranyhope, Roberto and 18 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Good luck .I hope all goes well for you

Reactions: Superfluous and ForgetAboutMe
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks, for once I think things will.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Pickles79

Pickles79

Mar 25, 2019
Prayed for you ❤️

Reactions: ForgetAboutMe
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks ya'll, appreciate it! And yea, that movie hits me in the feels lol

Reactions: Pickles79 and Mr. Hang Man
crea_the_hopeless

crea_the_hopeless

Ugly queen
Feb 26, 2019
I hope everything goes well. Rest In Peace

Reactions: ForgetAboutMe and Mr. Hang Man
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
So long friend, may whatever comes ahead treat you better then this cruel world.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and ForgetAboutMe
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
ill post when i pull the bag over my head. Thanks for the support, i really appreciate it.

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I prayed for you and wishing you peace.. spirited away is really beautiful animation, best imo

F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks woodesity! I'm really enjoying it and happy I picked it as well. Haven't seen it in some years.

efffervescence

efffervescence

Dec 13, 2018
Best of luck <3

A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
My your soul rest in peace

F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
did it

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and antivita
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
Finally have my whole (Nitrogen Exit Bag) set up complete! Now sitting down having some beers next to it, gonna smoke a bowl or 5 as well:) lol. Think I'm going to watch "spirited away" then pop some melatonin and put some good tunes on my headphone before I pull the bag over my head. A lil scared but also determined and know that i can take any discomfort it gives me in the last moments. Still, if your religious would appreciate any prayer you can make for me, Don't care what faith you belong too. If there is a God, they shouldn't need to know my name to know your talking about me. Oh also, i wish i could take pics but those can be tracked and i dont know who is watching this thread so dont ask.

Side confession: I never was a good person but i had good intentions, There is no virtue in being weak and ineffective and that's what I was. It's fitting that i die on the day i'm mostly aptly named for ;)

This sounds like the last thing I will post on here too. May God or whatever you believe in be with you, man.

Good luck.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

I would suggest to revise and try the bag so you feel confortable in it. But no one is as disaster as me doing things.
The good thing about the exit bag is you can eat or drink things before.
I've never watched 'spirited away'. I must see it one day.

Whatever you choose, we are with you. A big hug. Find the desired peace.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
May you find peace, during sleep or on the bus...

Reactions: Superfluous
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hope you found peace @ForgetAboutMe

Reactions: Superfluous and marcusuk63