SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
So I guess that's it.... i'm ending it tonight. i swear i hate everything in live like i'm 18 yo and i've never been in love or anything like that.
I mean it's not about love it's about anything basically, so I don't want to do this anymore. I'm going to hang myself tonight.
any tips? as far as i know when i do it right i'll pass out in a few seconds and then after a few minutes i'll die. no one is going to find me
in like a few hours so it's nearly perfect. i'm kinda scared though that i won't be able to end it but i'll guess i just have try it and see how it goes.
I can't fail, i can't be alive tmr. I really don't want to be alive tmr.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, corazon, Crono and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial or full suspension?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
with a noose so Partial i think
You use a noose for any type of hanging. It's up 2 u but are you sure you are well prepared for your plan?

Reactions: STTP
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Brother, i'm 20 and i've never been in love either. So i relate to you, but i plead you to wait atleast for sometime, it sounds like you haven't really thought about the hanging method much. It can be very detrimental if you fail, even permanent brain damage.

But here is a how to hang thread for you, if you proceed to do it anyways:

Reactions: DT2007, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Please, get some info about it, before trying anything. It can damage you.

Reactions: corazon, Deleted member 65988, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
Brother, i'm 20 and i've never been in love either. So i relate to you, but i plead you to wait atleast for sometime, it sounds like you haven't really thought about the hanging method much. It can be very detrimental if you fail, even permanent brain damage.

But here is a how to hang thread for you, if you proceed to do it anyways:
i really really have to and i thought about jumping out my window but hanging was like a better option because idk if i could jump

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Take your time to think about it. But if you have, I wish you find the peace you are looking for. Like others mentioned, make sure you prepare adequately.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@SerypSurpy Please listen to @avaruus ! He knows what he's talking about. I think this is a good method to go out but I suggest that you do a bit of research before you attempt it, it should improve your chances of success and hopefully decrease the amount of pain that you will experience.

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
if this is really a decision you have thought through then theres megathreads about the method you are considering, still if you are unsure about what ur doing please reconsider, wishing u the best

SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
@SerypSurpy Please listen to @avaruus ! He knows what he's talking about. I think this is a good method to go out but I suggest that you do a bit of research before you attempt it, it should improve your chances of success and hopefully decrease the amount of pain that you will experience.
i did read this post about hanging and i think i'm ready, as i said i'm just going to try it and hopefully i'll just black out and die eventually

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
i did read this post about hanging and i think i'm ready, as i said i'm just going to try it and hopefully i'll just black out and die eventually
Well, i wish you good luck. I hope you find peace. :heart:

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Then I wish you all the best! \o

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
maybe you could try testing it first so you are sure it will end up turning out well. like practicing if you can get yourself to pass out. of course, if you think you're ready, I hope you find peace💖

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Good luck and best wishes for you.