• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aloner

Oct 17, 2019
I tried several times three times was found dead but brought back this time I have the right plan I'm sure of it I have over 300tablets saved up mixeure of gabaentin amitripyline mitraztrape zopiclone I have a bottle of heilium a bag and pipe I'll drive were no one will find me I have planned this for months I'm certain this time I have it right I pray I'm right I can't take no more I'll have no prob swallowing the tablets that's ok as soon as tablets swallowed I'll put the bag and pump the helium through nothing can go wrong and this will be peaceful won't it I so hope it is peaceful tonight I'll be doing this please pray it peacefully 40yrs of pain is soon coming to an end

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Martyn and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry life hasn't been a better fit, @Aloner. I hope everything goes the right way for you. Journey well x

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey love. I am sorry that life has brought u here, at this junction. Is there anything u wanna talk about before u go?

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I hope you find peace wherever you're headed :heart: :hug: Enjoy your drive over to the spot. Maybe listen to music if you're a fan