• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jabbawocky

Oct 20, 2019
Hi all.

New poster but I've been on the forum for a number of years. Researching and practicing varying methods.

I plan on partial hanging. But I'm toying with the idea of full as it makes it more difficult to back out. My work makes it easy to accomplish as I go to empty houses to disinfect the water system. I already have a climbing rope used for work too to hoist items up to a high level where their is no other means to get them up there.

The plan is to get to my first job very early. Use the loft beams to secure my ligature. If they can hold up a roof surely it will hold me? nobody would start looking for me until about 9am I presume when the office are starting.

I'm just worried about my SI. With partial I guess there's that chance I could stand up. Full after kicking away the ladder or whatever I guess I'm just left hanging.

I'm just wondering if propropanol would aid in numbing and burying that SI so it doesn't take effect as much?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you asked me, loft beams should be high enough to consider full suspension. Once you kicked the chair there's no way back. Imo in most cases you'd pass out very quickly with full in any case.

Imo partial is a reliable method but it also has a high failure rate.

Reactions: Onelegman
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Empty house as in no one is currently home or empty house as in no one is currently living there?

J

Jabbawocky

Oct 20, 2019
If you asked me, loft beams should be high enough to consider full suspension. Once you kicked the chair there's no way back. Imo in most cases you'd pass out very quickly with full in any case.

Imo partial is a reliable method but it also has a high failure rate.
That was my thinking. Just hoping the propropanol will help with the SI unless others can suggest anything else.
Empty house as in no one is currently home or empty house as in no one is currently living there?
Nobody lives there. Gives me time to setup, get the job done and enough time after to not get caught.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

Jabbawocky

Oct 20, 2019
Disappointed. My jobs have been changed so I'm working with somebody all day. Guess plans are on hold for a few days.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Onelegman, SlyEden and 1 other person
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am so sorry your plan is ruined.