N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Title. I have everything: SN, Maalox with metoclopramide, paracetamol.

Tomorrow I'll work until like 4 pm in the afternoon, so technically I would be able to stick to my plan at night (considering I have to fast with just water for 8 hours)
My plan, again, is:
X hour: 1000 mg paracetamol
After 30 minutes: 6 tablets of Maalox with meto as the main active ingredient diluted in some water
After 1 hour: 1 cup of 25g SN mixed with 75 ml water. I'll be preparing another 2 cups

I sincerely hope that there will be no one at home at night, but if so should I do it in another place?
Is it possible after ingesting sodium to make little noise, so as not to be heard?

• Love
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4, Kalista and h4nah4ki
H

h4nah4ki

Aug 13, 2024

Tomorrow I'll work until like 4 pm in the afternoon, so technically I would be able to stick to my plan at night (considering I have to fast with just water for 8 hours)
My plan, again, is:
After 30 minutes: 6 tablets of Maalox with meto as the main active ingredient diluted in some water
After 1 hour: 1 cup of 25g SN mixed with 75 ml water. I'll be preparing another 2 cups

I sincerely hope that there will be no one at home at night, but if so should I do it in another place?
Is it possible after ingesting sodium to make little noise, so as not to be heard?
if there is a chance of other people being home, it may be best to try and do it where no one will catch you and stop you. maybe in the woods or in a bathroom.

cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
I hope everything goes well and you will have no pain anymore

find your peace <3

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
G

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
If you are going to attempt this, no one interrupting you is essential. It's a must. Someone finding and saving you is a truly massive risk unless you're in an emergency.

You could tell them you have the flu and use a white noise machine to drown out the sound and lock the door. It's still a big risk. A nice hotel room with thick walls would be better.

I'm sorry you're in this position and I wish you peace and success.

Last edited:
maniac116

maniac116

Aug 10, 2024

My plan, again, is:

I would go elsewhere, to be alone.people convulse & vomit from that method. It's not a quiet way to CTB.
I hope you find peace & sorry you feel that you want to go🌹💔