edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
After two months preparing for it. I'm packing my bags and tomorrow I'll finally go to college. It will be the first time in 20 years that I leave my home for more than a week and live with unknown people.

It was exactly on February 14 that I made the decision although I was very afraid then and I am still scared now. That decision gave me direction. It gave me something to get up in the morning and at least to think about when I was alone and desperate at night.

It gave me hope... hope for change and because everything can be better... hope to get out of this hell, not to be alone. And maybe nothing gets better, maybe I'll fail, or maybe things will get worse... but at least I am grateful for that feeling of hope that I had not felt for a long time, and I am proud of myself for not having thrown myself back even if I was very afraid.

I will try my best... Good luck to everyone and have a good day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dizzylady80, GentleJerk and 27 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm confused. It's the middle of spring semester.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I'm confused. It's the middle of spring semester.
in my country there was a very strict quarantine and they were delayed every school year. New students begin the first semester this week.

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja, Toxic Positivity, Foresight and 2 others
NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
After two months preparing for it. I'm packing my bags and tomorrow I'll finally go to college. It will be the first time in 20 years that I leave my home for more than a week and live with unknown people.

It was exactly on February 14 that I made the decision although I was very afraid then and I am still scared now. That decision gave me direction. It gave me something to get up in the morning and at least to think about when I was alone and desperate at night.

It gave me hope... hope for change and because everything can be better... hope to get out of this hell, not to be alone. And maybe nothing gets better, maybe I'll fail, or maybe things will get worse... but at least I am grateful for that feeling of hope that I had not felt for a long time, and I am proud of myself for not having thrown myself back even if I was very afraid.

Good luck, it could definitely be the change you need :)

It's totally normal to be nervous about it too, it's a sign that you want this to succeed!

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Good luck, dude!

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Foresight
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022

Good luck! I'm sending all good thoughts your way!

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Good luck friend. Maximum love and respect.

DBD

Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I wish you the best,. Hope everything works out!

Reactions: GentleJerk
I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
Amazing! I'm looking forward to this too but it won't be until September (if I can hold on until then). Let us know how it goes. Rooting for you

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022

hoping all goes well for you so far

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, whatevs and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I hope you are doing well!

Reactions: Cathy Ames