Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Every living creature on this earth dies alone
Jan 18, 2020
I've started fasting and I've measured out 2 doses of my SN (25g each). I'm going with the STAT dose of Meto and using rolaids or tums as my antacid (whichever tastes better tomorrow). I have a little square of salted caramel chocolate just in case I need to mask the taste after.

My infatuation with suicide started at age 12, I am almost 32 now. I used to cut to make the pain go away, & I overdosed 3 times between age 15 and 19 (unfortunately, not on anything that could have killed me -but I didn't know that then).

I live with 'the call of the void' every day. I think about stepping in front of vehicles when I'm walking, driving into or off of things, jumping, drowning, and putting myself in dangers way in a multitude of ways.

On top of this, my financial situation is a disaster, my boyfriend of nearly 10 years cheated on me and our relationship has deteriorated beyond repair. We have a house together, his daughter is 12 and we I love her dearly, we have a dog, 2 cats, a whole life. That's all been ripped away. I trusted him after not being able to trust anyone for a long time (I won't get into that past trauma).

I've been through sexual abuse, alcoholism, and tried so many drugs to cope when I was younger. I have depression, anxiety, and my brain is just generally broken. I'm exhausted from trying to keep myself together.

Anytime I'm going through a "wellness" period, I miss my depression. It's messed up, I know. Depression makes me more creative and I used to like drawing and painting.

I loved my family, I loved animals, I loved gardening and doing my own canning, and I loved anything that got me on top of a mountain. I loved the feeling of driving with the windows down in the evening in the summer time when the temperature was just right and the air felt like a soft, warm caress on my face. I loved laying in the top pool at St. Leon's hot springs with the cool water tap on just enough to trickle down the top of my head and back of my neck. I loved to fall asleep with my head on my boyfriend's chest, listening to his heart beat. It really was the simple things that brought joy but, none of that was enough.

I haven't been here on SS very long but, if anyone is so inclined, think of me when you are in the mountains, it's the only place I ever truly felt like I was at home and fully at peace.

I am calm now. I am ready. Thank you for being so supportive and helpingme find the information I needed to make this transition into the unknown as peaceful as possible (within my means).

Much love to all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeriDeath, Final Escape, notjustyetagain and 42 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm glad to have met you. I hope you find peace and relief from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, theguineapigking and Dwnwrdsprl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope you find peace, and sorry for what happened that led you here.

• Love
Reactions: theguineapigking and Dwnwrdsprl
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you that led you here and that I didn't have a chance to get to know you. I hope you find peace and freedom. :heart:

• Love
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I'm sorry it came to this. I hope you find peace. If you don't go through it we're here for you.

• Love
NonsenseTrash

NonsenseTrash

Student
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry that you had to go through all that. I hope you find peace.

• Love
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you find the peace and escape from this hellish existence and good luck.

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
The description of the things you loved was beautiful. I hope you find peace and if there some afterlife that you can enjoy those things again. It's not fair that people can have the things they loved ripped away so cleanly from them like that.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Girobatol, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I'm exhausted from trying to keep myself together.

Wishing you find the peace you seek. So sorry for all that you have been through.

• Love
Reactions: SugarbushMtn, theguineapigking and Dwnwrdsprl
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
I'm sorry that you have suffered so much. Your spirit stands out when describing things that have meant something to you. May you find the peace you desire.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Skyview, Dwnwrdsprl and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm so sad that you had to go through those things.

Surrounding you in strength for a gentle transition.

Love and peace ā¤

• Love
Reactions: Dwnwrdsprl and theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm sorry for the pain you've suffered. This world sucks ass. I truly hope you find peace.

Have you written any notes? Anything for the 12 year old girl telling her that you love her? I'm sure she'll have trouble with your death.

Again,I'm so sorry for your suffering. If you go through with suicide,I hope it is as painless as possible. I hope if there's an afterlife of some sort that you'll have peace and happiness and perhaps be reunited with any other loved ones.

Don't hesitate to chat with us if you need to. The forum is here for you.

Good luck on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb and Dwnwrdsprl
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
I've started fasting and I've measured out 2 doses of my SN (25g each). I'm going with the STAT dose of Meto and using rolaids or tums as my antacid (whichever tastes better tomorrow). I have a little square of salted caramel chocolate just in case I need to mask the taste after.

My infatuation with suicide started at age 12, I am almost 32 now. I used to cut to make the pain go away, & I overdosed 3 times between age 15 and 19 (unfortunately, not on anything that could have killed me -but I didn't know that then).

I live with 'the call of the void' every day. I think about stepping in front of vehicles when I'm walking, driving into or off of things, jumping, drowning, and putting myself in dangers way in a multitude of ways.

On top of this, my financial situation is a disaster, my boyfriend of nearly 10 years cheated on me and our relationship has deteriorated beyond repair. We have a house together, his daughter is 12 and we I love her dearly, we have a dog, 2 cats, a whole life. That's all been ripped away. I trusted him after not being able to trust anyone for a long time (I won't get into that past trauma).

I've been through sexual abuse, alcoholism, and tried so many drugs to cope when I was younger. I have depression, anxiety, and my brain is just generally broken. I'm exhausted from trying to keep myself together.

Anytime I'm going through a "wellness" period, I miss my depression. It's messed up, I know. Depression makes me more creative and I used to like drawing and painting.

I loved my family, I loved animals, I loved gardening and doing my own canning, and I loved anything that got me on top of a mountain. I loved the feeling of driving with the windows down in the evening in the summer time when the temperature was just right and the air felt like a soft, warm caress on my face. I loved laying in the top pool at St. Leon's hot springs with the cool water tap on just enough to trickle down the top of my head and back of my neck. I loved to fall asleep with my head on my boyfriend's chest, listening to his heart beat. It really was the simple things that brought joy but, none of that was enough.

I haven't been here on SS very long but, if anyone is so inclined, think of me when you are in the mountains, it's the only place I ever truly felt like I was at home and fully at peace.

I am calm now. I am ready. Thank you for being so supportive and helpingme find the information I needed to make this transition into the unknown as peaceful as possible (within my means).

Much love to all.
I hope you finally find the peace you are looking for.... the peace we are all looking for.. good luck on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Dwnwrdsprl
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Good luck, I hope your journey is peaceful and swift. Sending love ā¤ļø

• Love
Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Jan 18, 2020
I'm sorry for the pain you've suffered. This world sucks ass. I truly hope you find peace.

Have you written any notes? Anything for the 12 year old girl telling her that you love her? I'm sure she'll have trouble with your death.

Again,I'm so sorry for your suffering. If you go through with suicide,I hope it is as painless as possible. I hope if there's an afterlife of some sort that you'll have peace and happiness and perhaps be reunited with any other loved ones.

Don't hesitate to chat with us if you need to. The forum is here for you.

Good luck on your journey.
I did write notes. That was something I struggled with.

T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
I'm sorry life has been so hard on you. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I hope you find peace hugs

• Love
Pricelessadvice

Pricelessadvice

Can't stay here
Jul 30, 2019
"The call of the void," I love that. For me it's like I'm stuck in some bland waiting room.

Sending love ..

• Love
Reactions: Dwnwrdsprl and SugarbushMtn
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Dwnwrdsprl, I'm sorry life has been so harsh with you. I hope you're somewhere secure and comfortable, and that everything goes smoothly for you. Journey well x

• Love
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm sorry you ended up like this. I cant wish you bes5 the in whatever you choose. Hope you find peace

• Love
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Think of me when you are in the mountains, it's the only place I ever truly felt like I was at home and fully at peace.

The mountains/woods is where I plan to go when my time comes in a few months. Like you, the mountains/woods are the only place I felt at home and at peace. Out there, there is no one to bother you, judge you, not tell you what you can or can't do....

I choose the woods as my ctb location, because if I fail, I will not come back out of the woods. One way or another, that's where my death will happen, and it will be months/years before I am ever found. Hopefully I'll be nothing but bones by then.

• Love
Reactions: theguineapigking, Dwnwrdsprl and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry that you have these overwhelming thoughts and have suffered for so long, but I am also glad that you haven't been broken and take some lovely memories with you. Just checked out those hot springs and they're indeed quite beautiful, especially in winter. It's precious to be able to experience such feelings.

I wish you safe travels and peace on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Dwnwrdsprl and Empty Smile
Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Jan 18, 2020
The mountains/woods is where I plan to go when my time comes in a few months. Like you, the mountains/woods are the only place I felt at home and at peace. Out there, there is no one to bother you, judge you, not tell you what you can or can't do....

I choose the woods as my ctb location, because if I fail, I will not come back out of the woods. One way or another, that's where my death will happen, and it will be months/years before I am ever found. Hopefully I'll be nothing but bones by then.
If it wasn't such a harsh winter this year, I'd be heading to the forest too.

Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If it wasn't such a harsh winter this year, I'd be heading to the forest too.
I'm not leaving until spring when it warms up. I hate the freezing weather.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry life has been so hard for you. Love and peace to you whatever you decide. ā¤ I'm sorry we could not have gotten to know you better here.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Dwnwrdsprl
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I am sad that life did not provide what you needed so that you could remain, but I am glad you had needs met here. I wish you a gentle passing, and I wish you peace.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and Dwnwrdsprl
Ixtlilton

Ixtlilton

Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry you have had a hard life, I hope you find peace in what you choose.

• Love