wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
what's your method?

Reactions: Luchs
M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
My first attempt was ami cocktail , i have it ready 8g of ami , 500 mg diazepam and 200 mg of lorazepam but am afraid it wont work , i have 12 g of propranolol ready does this do the work, something inside me is telling me to take it now

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I wish you well, I'm sorry the world has treated you badly and that it has come to this.

I hope you find the peace that this world couldn't give you ❤️❤️

M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
I wish you well, I'm sorry the world has treated you badly and that it has come to this.

I hope you find the peace that this world couldn't give you ❤️❤️
I wish it was the world , i would destroy it all , but all our miseries comes from our beloved ones ...

Reactions: scorpiooo2
R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
My first attempt was ami cocktail , i have it ready 8g of ami , 500 mg diazepam and 200 mg of lorazepam but am afraid it wont work , i have 12 g of propranolol ready does this do the work, something inside me is telling me to take it now

Depends on a lot of things, your age, sex, metabolism, size, tolerance to any and all the above medications.

The trouble with using medication or pills to CTB is there's so many variables...and except for a few tried and true methods they are statistically unlikely to succeed and more likely to result in organ/brain damage but still life..and even worse consciousness with whatever faculties remain. Not wanting to rain on your parade but giving you realistic expectations.

Reactions: Stan, JimFord99 and Luchs