Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
me being suicidal has been common knowledge since i became suicidal, its not like he didnt know, but i do have a tendency to make things seem finer then they are. ive been wanting to tell him because i didnt just want to disappear one day on him. last night with my brother and what is basically my parents still trying to abuse me i figured id tell him. i mean i havent talked to them in about 7yrs and suddenly they do this? if my parents still being dicks to me isnt proof enough this life is fucking hell for me, then what time can i mention it, right?
he obviously wasnt happy about this, didnt fight my decision either but...he hasnt been online since we spoke. it was only last night, his fb says 13hrs ago so it wasnt long but, we typically exchange a few messages..
idk if i should message him and see if things are ok or if i should just leave it....hes supportive and i know things are fine that way but just because hes mentally "ok" with it doesnt mean hes emotionally ok

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: domedune, Nirrend, a_dead_mess and 1 other person
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hi @Life_and_Death, I totally understand your feelings. I did the same, many times, but people denied it because I think this is much easier for them.

In fact, you're the only one who know what to do.

I imagine that, he could be scared and prefer to isolate himself instead of imagining you dead, he could eventually think about it as something he could have already thought in the past. It's possible that he want to do the same, and he can also talk about what you've said to his friends...

Nobody knows him, except you.

But, I guess that the fact that his behaviour changed give you grief, bother you.

Personnaly, I would have contacted him.

I know that can be stressful, sad.

I wish you the best and I wish you that things get better <3

Sending you love <3