Dead girl walking

Dead girl walking

It was never good.
May 26, 2020
Im normally saying one day at a time to anyone actively suicidal even if I feel like crap, but I have had enough. My time is here. How do you tie/place a belt somewhere to hang yourself. I will do it wrong and end up with brain damage but either way it's happening today. If not we have a huge fast flowing river next to us and my body may not be found for days. I'm at the end. I don't want help to get better I want help to make it stop and this is the only way. Thanks in advance.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, whywere, Ulisses and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I truly feel for you and how you are doing. Whatever you decide , safe and peaceful journey to you my great sanctioned suicide global family member.:aw:

• Love
Reactions: Dead girl walking, death137 and theguineapigking
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
How do you tie/place a belt somewhere to hang yourself.
I'm sorry it has come to this and I respect your decision. It's a bit difficult to hang yourself using a belt but it's doable. I would recommend full suspension but I don't think a belt is long and strong enough to make it. If you can obtain a longer and stronger ligature like a rope or rolled up bed sheet I could provide you with better instructions. Don't try partial, it will fail and make you feel worse.

• Love
Reactions: Dead girl walking, death137 and theguineapigking
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Dead girl walking, I don't know how to answer your question about ligatures, but something in the resource section will:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Please be careful not to do anything that would just make your situation worse. You say you don't care about that but ... are you sure you won't mind after the damage is done? Research well and have good outcomes x

• Love
Reactions: Dead girl walking, death137, Seaghost and 2 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. I'm so sorry that it's gotten this bad for you.

I know that you feel so done that you just want to hang yourself ASAP. However, the risk of brain damage is real. You don't want to be found early under any circumstance. Trust me, if you're found early, you may be worse off than you are now, especially if you become quadriplegic. So even if you're feeling careless, the brain damage can be very severe. I'm not talking about decreasing your functioning...I'm talking about becoming a vegetable, but possibly being conscious and aware(there was a dad in England that had this happen...he is trapped in his body in an absolute living hell). So be careful, please. Losing motor control is a real risk, regardless if it's something more minor and temporary, or extreme and permanent.

A belt is usually not recommended for reliability. Like @Soul said, look at the resources section. There's a ton of info on there. Partial suspension is less painful, but it's more difficult to work out. Full is generally more simple and reliable, but it's usually more painful.

I could be that person to say 'one day at a time' to you if you'd like ;) We're here for you man. I really hope that if you attempt, you take my advice about caution. I also hope that you find peace.

I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dead girl walking, death137, whywere and 2 others