MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I think I've finally had enough of this bullshit. I've been fasting for almost 24 hours. I plan on having a couple more drinks later. And then starting the regiment. Is part of this out of spite? Sure, but I mean, dont we all have that 1 person we hope gets stung. I'm over never doing things right, I'm over the shitty jobs, the crappy people, the rude drivers. I'm ready to go. I'll miss my family. But I cant watch them die. Call me pathetic, call it life, idc. What a waste of space Ive become lol. I hope the otherside is emptiness so I can just rest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: all_pointless, itsamadworld, Partial-Elf and 40 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I'm so sorry :'( I keep arguing that death is good etc, but seeing people ctb here always breaks my heart

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: all_pointless, Partial-Elf, zer05mdy and 10 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I don't find you pathetic. What I am more apt to find pathetic are people who can not call it quits and who cling to life under any and all circumstances and who can not let go.

Whatever you decide to do, it is all right.

Is someone in your family dying right now, or why did you bring this up?

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless, Partial-Elf, 262653 and 3 others
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I think I've finally had enough of this bullshit. I've been fasting for almost 24 hours. I plan on having a couple more drinks later. And then starting the regiment. Is part of this out of spite? Sure, but I mean, dont we all have that 1 person we hope gets stung. I'm over never doing things right, I'm over the shitty jobs, the crappy people, the rude drivers. I'm ready to go. I'll miss my family. But I cant watch them die. Call me pathetic, call it life, idc. What a waste of space Ive become lol. I hope the otherside is emptiness so I can just rest.
I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Partial-Elf, Taraxias, WinterFaust and 2 others
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Im with you. Hugs.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, zer05mdy, WinterFaust and 2 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
You have no idea how it breaks my heart my angel... :aw:
Too bad I noticed you on this forum so late.
I wish we would meet under better circumstances.
I hoped you will stay longer, even a bit.
I wanted to be closer to you.

I am dedicating this song to you.
It describes how I feel about you.

I hope you will be happy on the other side.
I wish you a peaceful and safe journey.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink and William Barker
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

Perhaps I'm mistaken but this to me sounds like your decision to ctb is from a place of spontaneity and impulse which I think is a mistake. If you feel bad I totally understand but I really think you should try to take a step back and just breath. Sometimes when I feel bad I just go outside to feel the breeze across my face. Idk why but the wind across my face calms me, makes me feel like I'm still human.

Once you ctb it's permanent. It is for that reason that I believe doing it out of a temporary spike of emotions isn't wise.

To me suicide is like grocery shopping. I don't want to go to the grocery store starving cause I'll probably just buy a bunch of junk food and regret it later, a lot better to go to the grocery store with a list you came up with ahead of time when you're rational and not starving. Same concept with suicide imo, don't do it out of intense emotions in the present moment.

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui, William Barker, diyCTB and 4 others
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I know it's pretty impulsive, but doesnt it sort of have to be? Im struggling with finding happiness.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, 262653, Brackenshire and 1 other person
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
I hope you pass peacefully Ms. Potts what method will you be using?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and William Barker
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry beautiful :heart: ..

I believe the most suckiest thing about ctb'ing to spite someone, is that u don't get to "see" them suffer, n they eventually move on..SOBs..

Reactions: Quarky00, Jumper Geo, MsPotts and 1 other person
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I know it's pretty impulsive, but doesnt it sort of have to be? Im struggling with finding happiness.
Victims; aren't we all?

I buried my happiness years ago and the only way to get it back is to join it in the earthy below.

I sympathize with your pain

Reactions: Quarky00 and MsPotts
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Do you plan updating? Good luck.

Reactions: William Barker
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you decide to go ahead then I pray for a safe and peaceful passage for you, and that you will arrive at a place of beauty and grace.

:heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless and LMLN
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
So sad you feel you can't go on I hope you have reached out to people you can trust and you've explored all other options before ctb, wow 24 hour fast you must be serious I hope you have a peaceful and painless journey and you find peace :heart:.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry things are so bad for you. I wish you peace.:hug:

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I fully understand you in your desire and struggle to be happy.
Are you sure it is completely out of reach and not possible in the future?

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
It's tough times right now...if any doubt give it a few days..cbt will still be there
I respect your decision

Last edited:
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
we met on the way. Peace

• Love
Reactions: ready 2 go and William Barker
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks everyone for the love and support. I'm going to aim for later this evening. Maybe closer to 2 in the morning. I had some coffee, and I want to make sure it's our of my system. I be updating everyone as I go. I hope I dont change my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: William Barker, diyCTB and Myforevercharlie
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
You're not alone, dudette. I made an account because I really do understand what you're going through. Sure, it's sad to see you go but continuing to live to satisfy someone's ego, consciousness, and well-being is too cruel. If surivival instincts kick in and you end up calling for help, I just wanna let you know that's okay too and you can try again next time and talk to us. No one is here to judge you and almost everyone on this site seems incredibly kind and empathetic with this kind of stuff. I have faith you can do what you want to do in time and you're not alone. Just talk to us and no matter what, the journey will be fine. SN is super salty and a something small and sweet like those chocolate lindor truffles help curb the saltiness without affecting how the sodium nitrite is absorbed. This is a super peaceful method and I'm sure you'll be okay. If anyone else wants to take this route too, since that's what I'm doing, there's a fantastic guide called Stan's Guide to SN in this forum. Just search for it if you want.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and William Barker
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry to see you go. Peace and love to you whatever you decide. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I hate to see you go, but at the same time I understand. We are here if you need to talk.

MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
So its 11pm my time. I'm not in the right state of mind right now. I think I'm gonna put a movie in and stay awake until my brain turns concrete in SOMETHING. It's like I'm floating and everything js made up. Havent taken anything yet. I fucking hate myself. I cant even kill myself right. Lmfao. Why is this so difficult, why do we push onward, knowing the inevitable? I'll wait to call a crisis center.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Brackenshire, less than and 4 others
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
So its 11pm my time. I'm not in the right state of mind right now. I think I'm gonna put a movie in and stay awake until my brain turns concrete in SOMETHING. It's like I'm floating and everything js made up. Havent taken anything yet. I fucking hate myself. I cant even kill myself right. Lmfao. Why is this so difficult, why do we push onward, knowing the inevitable? I'll wait to call a crisis center.
Perhaps it's so difficult because you aren't ready to roll over and die yet? You still have some fight left in you; your fire, though dwindling, has not gone out yet.

It's okay you aren't your biggest fan right now. Most of us here feel the same way about ourselves.

And that's okay.

And it's okay to just be okay.

And there's no shame in dreaming the impossible dream.

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, zer05mdy and diyCTB
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
I hope that you're in a place where you're calm and able to think clearly. When it's time we'll support your decision to go. Even if it's today, in a month or perhaps never. Lots of hugs.

Reactions: all_pointless, William Barker and Brink
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I feel so stupid right now.... it's almost 2am. I havent finished my letters.... I need to take my money out of the bank. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Except chickening out. I know I dont want to be here for my birthday... but maybe tonight isnt the night... I'm unprepared. I'll stop making excuses. Im sorry for wasting everyone's time.... I'll be in a better spot later this week to do it. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 14573, Quarky00 and 7 others
A

Angkorian

why am i still here
Apr 6, 2020
it's okay to feel that way... take all the time you need to be ready and be at peace about doing whatever you decide to do. get a good night sleep and get a clear head. maybe tomorrow you'll get a better perspective and make up ur mind better... and most importantly don't rush anything, just do it when you're ready

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Sending you a virtual big hug...im glad your staying for a while..you will know without doubt when its time

glitterproof

glitterproof

Apr 21, 2020
I'm not sure what I'm doing. Except chickening out.
There's nothing cowardly about making the decision not to leave and there's an innate amount of bravery for sticking around. I wish you peace wherever your life takes you. :heart:

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I feel so stupid right now.... it's almost 2am. I havent finished my letters.... I need to take my money out of the bank. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Except chickening out. I know I dont want to be here for my birthday... but maybe tonight isnt the night... I'm unprepared. I'll stop making excuses. Im sorry for wasting everyone's time.... I'll be in a better spot later this week to do it. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck
You're not stupid .. You're not chikening out .. We're not perfect and we can't do everything perfectly, especially such a huge thing as ctb, It's okay :hug: I understand the turmoil , and that you are upset by this failed plan. Do your letters , take the money out , you have time to ctb . You're not wasting our time and your excuses are actually totally legit . :heart:

Otherwise , yeah , fuckfuckfuck . Totally .

• Love
Reactions: Brink, MsPotts and William Barker