• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Today is my dog's birthday. She turns four today, and this is the first one I'm not spending with her. I feel really guilty bc I don't get to see her at all, my mom has her. Usually for her birthday I get her a special treat or buy her a new dog sweater bc she looooves clothes. Before I had her, I thought it was kinda dumb to dress dog's up, but this girl literally drags one of her sweaters across the house for someone to put it on her 😭 Idk if my mom even knows it's her birthday, but I hope she's having a good day there. My cat's birthday is this week too, so at least they're with each other

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, idk3, sancta-simplicitas and 2 others
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
that's wholesome, happy birthday to her !! hopefully u get to see each other soon :( u can't ask your mom a favor and do it?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
that's wholesome, happy birthday to her !! hopefully u get to see each other soon :( u can't ask your mom a favor and do it?
I'm mostly no contact with my mom rn (long story, she kidnapped me 😅), so I really don't want to text her even for updates. Might breakdown & do it just bc I'm not sure if I'll even get to see my pets again. I also think she'd just give her people food as a treat though bc that's what they do with their dogs, but mine has some health issues so I always hate when they feed her ☹️

• Aww..
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
I'm mostly no contact with my mom rn (long story, she kidnapped me 😅), so I really don't want to text her even for updates. Might breakdown & do it just bc I'm not sure if I'll even get to see my pets again. I also think she'd just give her people food as a treat though bc that's what they do with their dogs, but mine has some health issues so I always hate when they feed her ☹️
i can understand why you're hesitant to reach out. it's indeed tough not knowing how your pets are doing, especially when their health is a concern. maybe there is someone else that's close to your mom that could do it for you? you could emphasize with them how important it is for their health to stick to their diet. since your relationship with your mom is complicated, i think it's gonna take more convincing or idk if she'll even listen unfortunately. i just hope the best for u :(

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
i can understand why you're hesitant to reach out. it's indeed tough not knowing how your pets are doing, especially when their health is a concern. maybe there is someone else that's close to your mom that could do it for you? you could emphasize with them how important it is for their health to stick to their diet. since your relationship with your mom is complicated, i think it's gonna take more convincing or idk if she'll even listen unfortunately. i just hope the best for u :(
Thank you for the well wishes & trying to come up with ideas 💕 Unfortunately everyone close to my mom tends to agree with her & would think I'm ungrateful to try to police how she's handling my animals when I've left her house. I've laid some groundwork for my grandma to hopefully eventually take both of them, I just wish I could do more for them

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
Thank you for the well wishes & trying to come up with ideas 💕 Unfortunately everyone close to my mom tends to agree with her & would think I'm ungrateful to try to police how she's handling my animals when I've left her house. I've laid some groundwork for my grandma to hopefully eventually take both of them, I just wish I could do more for them
you're doing everything you can within the constraints you're facing, and that's a lot. sometimes, just knowing that you have a plan and are working towards a better situation can be a source of some comfort, even if it doesn't solve everything immediately. i wish i could offer more practical solutions to make everything easier. but know that your efforts are not in vain, it shows how much you love them c:

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
you're doing everything you can within the constraints you're facing, and that's a lot. sometimes, just knowing that you have a plan and are working towards a better situation can be a source of some comfort, even if it doesn't solve everything immediately. i wish i could offer more practical solutions to make everything easier. but know that your efforts are not in vain, it shows how much you love them c:
Thank you so much for your kind words!! 😊 It does make me feel a bit better to conceptualize it like that. I also did end up getting a text yesterday that they gave my dog some pepperoni for her birthday, so at least she got a little bit of a treat

• Love
Reactions: xoirse