G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
i hope i can survive today. i'm so miserable and afraid this morning. it's 7 a.m. and i'm already done with today. i hope i can get through today without crying or failing, but i doubt i will. so tired of this. hope everyone reading has a good day today.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lil_Intro_Vert, therhydler and 9 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry you're feeling so low x just try and take it one pace at a time. Have you got some good music to listen to?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, therhydler and 5 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry you're feeling so low x just try and take it one pace at a time. Have you got some good music to listen to?
sure have. thank you for caring. it is appreciated.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, 21Neberg and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Are you meeting up with anyone you like today? Or have anything halfway good to look forward to later?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, therhydler and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I personally think Mondays should be abolished! If we could start the week on Tuesday and just have a four day week it would be better :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, therhydler and 6 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
i hope i can survive today. i'm so miserable and afraid this morning. it's 7 a.m. and i'm already done with today. i hope i can get through today without crying or failing, but i doubt i will. so tired of this. hope everyone reading has a good day today.
Hi there.
I am sorry to hear your despair for the day ahead.i really feel you as i have been there so many times myself.People say take each day as it comes but even that can feel overwhelming so reduce it again to every min.
Its ok to cry but i do understand how it is emotionally draining.
Is there anything specific we can help you talk about ( i am sorry,i do not know your story ).
Hugs to you.dont feel alone as we r all here with u x

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, 21Neberg and 3 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Are you meeting up with anyone you like today? Or have anything halfway good to look forward to later?
yes, i have some friends i hope to see.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, 21Neberg and 2 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Hi there.
I am sorry to hear your despair for the day ahead.i really feel you as i have been there so many times myself.People say take each day as it comes but even that can feel overwhelming so reduce it again to every min.
Its ok to cry but i do understand how it is emotionally draining.
Is there anything specific we can help you talk about ( i am sorry,i do not know your story ).
Hugs to you.dont feel alone as we r all here with u x
thank you so much. this site is my go-to for support, everyone here is so kind and caring.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, 21Neberg and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I hope you can get through the day x let us know later if you coped ok xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, therhydler and 6 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am sorry you are feeling so bad, I have almost no energy or motivation to do anything, I know what it is to feel sunk

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, therhydler and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I hope your mornings going well so far. If not, this forum is always here for support.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go, therhydler and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I felt the same this morning, only thing that got me through the day was thinking about dying at the end of it, and now it's nighttime and I know I'm still gonna be here to suffer tomorrow. I hope your day gets better, sometimes days with shitty starts have really nice endings

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ganpres37 and Redt2go