Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Had a plan to ctb today but it fell through. Waking up this morning was horrible, hate still being here. Why can I just not die. Having to think of another day on this rock is crushing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, Nimbus, NodusTollens and 16 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I am so sorry your plan fell through, you do deserve to find the peace you're looking for! :heart:

Don't be so harsh on yourself, because life is already harsh enough. I hope you can get some good rest mentally and physically, and I am here if you need to vent. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Ghost2211, ecmnesia and 4 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I am so sorry your plan fell through, you do deserve to find the peace you're looking for! :heart:

Don't be so harsh on yourself, because life is already harsh enough. I hope you can get some good rest mentally and physically, and I am here if you need to vent. :hug:
I just want to be on the bus. Life was done years ago now just barely existing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666, profoundexperience and 2 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
I just want to be on the bus. Life was done years ago now just barely existing
Would you mind if I asked you how your plan fell through? If you feel uncomfortable talking about it, it's absolutely understandable!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666, profoundexperience and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Just the option I had for today was taken away. Not sure I will get an option like that again. Think I will have to force myself to travel and jump somewhere which was not my original plan or my back up

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666, yive and 2 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
That's terrible, having that taken away is like having your exit door being closed up in a fire. I don't fully know your circumstances so I can't really offer anything but an ear to listen to your story to help you distract yourself right now. :aw: :hug:
Does anyone else know about your other ctb plan or method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666 and sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Not anyone in real world, they all think I'm fine and everything normal. Can't tell them as they are pro life and when I've said it before over the decades have been ignored and called stupid. Just wish I had a way out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, Ghost2211, yive and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry that life is so hard on you :aw: I'm sure you'll get another chance to ctb. I'll give you all the hugs you want! :hug::hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Ghost2211, UglyDuck666 and 3 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I'm sorry that life is so hard on you :aw: I'm sure you'll get another chance to ctb. I'll give you all the hugs you want! :hug::hug::heart:
Thank you wish they were real. Should have died at 18 but 30 years later am still here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Ghost2211, UglyDuck666 and 4 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
Not anyone in real world, they all think I'm fine and everything normal. Can't tell them as they are pro life and when I've said it before over the decades have been ignored and called stupid. Just wish I had a way out
I am so sorry that life is putting so much pressure on you. I hope that you can find another way out of these miseries. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666, sadworld and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I am so sorry that life is putting so much pressure on you. I hope that you can find another way out of these miseries. :heart:
Only one way out and that's the bus. Have tried so hard to do the life thing. Now just need the bus to pick me up

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, UglyDuck666, darksideofthebright and 3 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Only one way out and that's the bus. Have tried so hard to do the life thing. Now just need the bus to pick me up
i'm in the same situation, my friend.
keep researching, you will definitely find a reliable method. and i hope you can get the long awaited SN.
i send you my energy and love :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, UglyDuck666 and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
i'm in the same situation, my friend.
keep researching, you will definitely find a reliable method. and i hope you can get the long awaited SN.
i send you my energy and love :heart:
Think I have to give up on SN, not going to happen. Will have to jump instead, have all my best friends notes on jumping 21 pages of them. Looks like my best option

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, UglyDuck666 and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
please do not stress so much about having missed your date. i know the pain, but don'tpush yourself to do it on impulse.
i hope you find the solace you are looking for and that your suffering may end.

Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, Homecoming and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
please do not stress so much about having missed your date. i know the pain, but don'tpush yourself to do it on impulse.
i hope you find the solace you are looking for and that your suffering may end.
I've spent 3 months planning ctb 2 different plans, in that time have lost 2 very close friends both ctb and a friend on here ctb. My 2 close friends both jumped on impulse (brought forward dates). I have to go next week because otherwise I will end up in hospital again and maybe for good this time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, Homecoming and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I've spent 3 months planning ctb 2 different plans, in that time have lost 2 very close friends both ctb and a friend on here ctb. My 2 close friends both jumped on impulse (brought forward dates). I have to go in next week because otherwise I will end up in hospital again and maybe for good this time.
losing friends to ctb is never easy. i'm sorry that you've gone through that.
i also have to go soon or i may end up hospitalized for a long while.
have a worthless virtual hug?

Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, Gromit-CTB and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for hug, one back for you as well.

Don't mind loosing friends to ctb as I know they are at peace now. Am upset as one was going to help me jump with him but he couldn't wait a few more weeks. Then loosing chance of SN has made me realize i.just need to go.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, UglyDuck666 and 1 other person
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
Be safe and find Your perfect time. I know about useless of my words, but don't forcing Yourself, ok? But if You do this... I hope it's gonna be end of Your suffering and bus will coming quickly and painless.

Reactions: darksideofthebright and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
So do I. Can't have yet another failure to my name

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright, yive and UglyDuck666
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I can't ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, darksideofthebright and Gromit-CTB
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
if it comforts you, i was supposed to do it tomorrow, had everything planned and gave up because of tiny little moment of hope, now I'm stuck here unless I rush things, which i will probably do.

may i ask what happened?

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, UglyDuck666 and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Can't really say but had opportunity of SN and now I don't. Totally screwed me up and feel I will now ctb on impulse which was never good for previous failed attempts.

Are you going to see how things go and see if you can get an improvement in life. Been following your journey a while now

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, UglyDuck666 and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Can't really say but had opportunity of SN and now I don't. Totally screwed me up and feel I will now ctb on impulse which was never goo for previous failed attempts.

Are you going to see how things go and see if you can get an improvement in life. Been following your journey a while now
i am sorry to hear that.

i should, i guess, but i don't think it will happen, i lack strenght to do so and can't really change anything. things are too fucked up to be fixed.

• Hugs
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
i am sorry to hear that.

i should, i guess, but i don't think it will happen, i lack strenght to do so and can't really change anything. things are too fucked up to be fixed.
Really sorry to hear that. We sometimes find strength we never knew we had. You will work out what you need to do and one way or other you will find a solution

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright and ecmnesia
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry SN didn't work out. It doesn't sound like you want to jump. maybe take a bit of time to come up with a plan that is more comforting to you since acting in desperation or impulse might lead to more disappointment and frustration.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry SN didn't work out. It doesn't sound like you want to jump. maybe take a bit of time to come up with a plan that is more comforting to you since acting in desperation or impulse might lead to more disappointment and frustration.
Not sure I can continue much longer, am tormented all day long by my head and what little sleep I get also my dreams torment me. Not trying to say I'm worse off than anyone else but having got to 48 and so many failed attempts I just need to leave this rock. Really don't want to jump but don't want to live either

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, darksideofthebright, yive and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Don't have much comfort to give but same ngl, I feel like this a lot since I want to ctb but lack the motivation for it