F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've been trying to figure out why I feel bad, guilty, sad, ashamed all day. Then I realized I had sex with someone I really didn't want to have sex with lol! It was pretty disgusting. It was so awkward and sloppy ugh! Super difficult day. Wanted to just crawl under a rock all day. I feel so yucky and bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nooo2, littlevanillaballoon, essic. and 6 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Ugh how many times have I done this and felt this way? I know exactly how you feel, I'm sorry ='(

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, essic., Zappfe lover and 1 other person
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I too have done this. Idk if this applies, but I'm going to throw it out there: I think a loooot of people take advantage of people like us or in our state. Sometimes I look back on entire relationships and realize that that person was just taking advantage of me. Ewwww, it makes me feel so icky. The one-off sex is somehow...worse? Idk. it's all bad. I feel you though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Meditation guide, Zappfe lover and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
This might be a weird thing that only helps me but when I get in this situation I usually like to go in the shower and scrub myself really really hard with a shower sponge and get the "dirtiness" and grossness off of me. Do some skin care/self care like face mask, make good food, do a hobby, pain my nails or even just cut them and file them etc etc

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Zappfe lover and Living_Hurts_so_Much
essic.

essic.

Jul 31, 2020
Me too, but i've had sex with someone i loved..i feel like i was being used to even tho it wasn't like that..i lost my virginity at 20 and i wish i hadn't done that..i feel guilty all the time because of that..and i feel like i'm worthless because i now i'm not virgin anymore and in my country having sex before marriage is terrible and you have no value as a woman..it's like you're wasted, and no longer have value..

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Can't say I've had this experience but I'm sure it feels gross and invasive after you've done it. Everyone makes mistakes like these from time to time. I'd say clean yourself and relax to make yourself feel a little less gross and more refreshed. Try to take your mind off the experience as much as you can, and after a while it will just be an awkward memory.