Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
another night looking for peace. I lost count of how many times I've been trying. Will I someday pass out? and finish ? . partial to me. looking for the points to pass out. try until it works ...

20200703 223603

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeriDeath, x-Ace-x, SipSop and 2 others
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
What are the reasons you wish to ctb if you don't mind me asking?

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
What are the reasons you wish to ctb if you don't mind me asking?
I told you a while ago ... I summarize it, my ex ruined me with a false complaint against my small children ... they do not let me see them ... I can no longer get a job because of the background they left me .. My sister helped my ex partner do things to me that humiliated me in a thousand ways .... I lived for my children and took them ... another night that I could not leave in peace ...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, rhiino and ebt88
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I told you a while ago ... I summarize it, my ex ruined me with a false complaint against my small children ... they do not let me see them ... I can no longer get a job because of the background they left me .. My sister helped my ex partner do things to me that humiliated me in a thousand ways .... I lived for my children and took them ... another night that I could not leave in peace ...
I feel ur pain my friend. Separation from kids is the worst. Hope u find the peace and happiness u deserve .. Hugs . take care

Reactions: Mgl91
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Hanging is not that easy, somehow some people get it right easily. Have you considered other methods?

Reactions: Mgl91 and Saed
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Hanging is not that easy, somehow some people get it right easily. Have you considered other methods?
Partial suspension is not easy because you're giving yourself the opportunity to back out.

Reactions: Mgl91 and AlreadyGone
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
As others have said partial is hard. Please be careful with hanging as it's a lengthy process which gives it a lot of time to go wrong.

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I have no other method. I would love to be able to get sn but it doesn't get where I live. nor buying online they send it where I live
Partial suspension is not easy because you're giving yourself the opportunity to back out.
I can be doing force for many seconds and nothing, I am moving the position of the scarf for a while and nothing, until I have to stop because of the pain in my neck ... when I drop part of my weight I only manage to despair in seconds IF it is very strong ...
As others have said partial is hard. Please be careful with hanging as it's a lengthy process which gives it a lot of time to go wrong.
it's really very difficult. It is the only method that I have to my ... you do not give yourself an idea the frustration that gives me every night that I spend hours trying without success ... waking up like today you see sad and with a damn neck pain ...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ebt88 and Saed
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Where are you from?

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
The resons you gave for wanting to CTB broke my heart. What a terrible thing to do to someone.
I'm really sorry that happened.