F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Today or tomorrow will be my last day and i wondered about my chosen method to end my life. Don't get me wrong, i know i want to do it but as the end draws near i wonder if it's really a 100 percent safe method.

I found a remote place and will put a 30meter rope around a tree and thighten the noose around my neck through the tailgate. Then i'll accelerate to 35-40 km/h and let physics do the rest. I just wonder if i will achieve 100 percent the result i want, which is death or if there is like a chance to survive. I don't see a way to survive this at all, bc even if it doesn't decapitate me it will either break my neck or rip all the veins and arteries in my neck to shreds right?

I would like some opinions on that and if you guys think it will work or only work if i do it in a spezific way and so on.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, 21Neberg and Faraway1990
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Why don't you just hang yourself on the tree?

Reactions: SpottedPanda and Kikoo Loool
F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Why don't you just hang yourself on the tree?
It would take 20minutes to die and hanging is a unreliable method tbh. So many people need so many attempts. I think i read somewhere that from 13 people who try only one succeedes. It only seems to be viable if you live alone and can try it over and over again. I don't have that option. My only 4 are drowning, jumping in front of train, car crash or decapitation with vehicle. So i chose the last one bc its the fastest and it shouldn't even hurt.

Reactions: Faraway1990
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
It would take 20minutes to die and hanging is a unreliable method tbh. So many people need so many attempts. I think i read somewhere that from 13 people who try only one succeedes. It only seems to be viable if you live alone and can try it over and over again. I don't have that option. My only 4 are drowning, jumping in front of train, car crash or decapitation with vehicle. So i chose the last one bc its the fastest and it shouldn't even hurt.
No only retards fail. As long as the rope is secured on to something that can hold your body weight and you've tied a proper slip knot around your neck. You WILL die. I've never tried cos I know when I try it's gonna work.
You just need to get past the SI. People fail cos they do partial and try and make I painless. But you're dying it's not gonna be painless. I don't care about pain as long as I die

Reactions: Fadinglife, whyidon'tknow and Faraway1990
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I've read a few reports of this method and it seems fairly certain. Only that it'll leave behind a lot of gore.

Reactions: firedragon135
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It was a "featured suicide" in a recent HBO series, only the man drove off a cliff. The noose decapitated him. That's all I know about it.

Can I ask why 35-40 kmh? I think I'd just floor it.

In any case I'm sorry about whatever has led you to make these plans. I hope that whatever you choose works out the best possible way for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow, firedragon135, jake3d and 1 other person
F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
It was a "featured suicide" in a recent HBO series, only the man drove off a cliff. The noose decapitated him. That's all I know about it.

Can I ask why 35-40 kmh? I think I'd just floor it.

In any case I'm sorry about whatever has led you to make these plans. I hope that whatever you choose works out the best possible way for you.
In some scientific studies in which a doctor examined a corpse he wrote down, that decapitation is achieved at around 30 to 35 km per h. I think it should be pretty save to assume its right and i don't want to just floor it cause it would cause unnecessary damage to the car and surroundings. My farewell letters will be in the car so ofc it would be awesome if it didn't catch on fire

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Soul
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Shit, he hasn't been back since, guessing it was successful. RIP

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd