• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I know caffeine isnt the optimal solution, but I consider this my plan B. My SN is already ordered, but maybe i get unlucky and it never arrives.

Tbh, it was kinda weird open that package and see the product that will off me. Cant be the only one with that feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, damaged_soul, Crazy4u and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I bet you've experienced a special feeling.
I always fantasize about the way I'll feel once my SN arrives! (if it ever does!)

• Yay!
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, heretogethelp and Odwin
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u, Carrotcake and Odwin
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Well, I opened today it. This caffeine has strange white colour. Extremly white colour. its basicly glowing.
It smells like nothing. Kinda crazy that 10g of this could do the trick.

While I was still going to the gym I had to use caffeine aswell. So I know the feeling how your heart is pumping like crazy. I think this will be a bit worse.

Last edited:
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I hear this method is extremely painful, I hope you don't have to try to use it.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, BumperCrop and Bedrock48
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I hear this method is extremely painful, I hope you don't have to try to use it.
Yeah, it isn't pleasant, but what's the worst what could happen?

Sadly my SN delivery takes a while

Last edited:
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
What country did you get the caffeine from?

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Well, I opened today it. This caffeine has strange white colour. Extremly white colour. its basicly glowing.
It smells like nothing. Kinda crazy that 10g of this could do the trick.

While I was still going to the gym I had to use caffeine aswell. So I know the feeling how your heart is pumping like crazy. I think this will be a bit worse.

Sounds like it's very pure stuff, be careful not to handle the powder without gloves as caffeine can absorb through the skin. It also has a bitter, chemically taste.

I had an OD of 8-8.5g of caffeine and it was a *miserable* experience. Whether that was due to miscalculation I don't know (I was aiming for 10g). This time around I put the powder into gelatine capsules, whether this affected the outcome I don't know. I was unwell for about 26/27 hours before I caved and phoned an ambulance. It caused Hypokalemia (low potassium) and Hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar) as well as gastritis, pulled jaw muscles and severe dehydration from vomiting.

By the 20+ hour mark I was no longer able to stand or walk unassisted and ended up having to drag myself around my flat. I spent a couple days in hospital and a couple weeks total recovering.

I might have just got unlucky this time, high doses of caffeine seem to affect me different every single time. Sometimes it works more on the heart and others (like I suspect this time) worked mainly on my stomach. I'm not saying you'll have this experience but maybe use this as a cautionary tale.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: sleeps, MountainMonkey, Sick of it all and 4 others
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Are you gonna try it again?

Not anytime soon with this method, I have enough to hand for one more attempt though. From what I know now I was maybe 4 or 5 hours from death since upon arrival to hospital my blood pressure has already started dropping and some minor changes were present on the ecg. I'm not sure if I'm willing to go through another 30+ hours of suffering even if it achieves my goals.

Hopefully, if I use these again it'll just affect my heart instead. Another user here went into more or less unconsciousness and convulsions, which I think is the best outcome in terms of personal comfort. Its definitely a bit of a roulette with this method and it depends how much you're willing to go through.

• Informative
Reactions: MountainMonkey and Sick of it all
L

losteverthing

-
May 21, 2021
Not anytime soon with this method, I have enough to hand for one more attempt though. From what I know now I was maybe 4 or 5 hours from death since upon arrival to hospital my blood pressure has already started dropping and some minor changes were present on the ecg. I'm not sure if I'm willing to go through another 30+ hours of suffering even if it achieves my goals.

Hopefully, if I use these again it'll just affect my heart instead. Another user here went into more or less unconsciousness and convulsions, which I think is the best outcome in terms of personal comfort. Its definitely a bit of a roulette with this method and it depends how much you're willing to go through.
hey
do you think that with more powder (like if i weight around 70kg, and i take more caffeine powder like around 30g or more)
+ take antiemetics to prevent the nausea and vomiting
can it works faster then 30+ hours ?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
hey
do you think that with more powder (like if i weight around 70kg, and i take more caffeine powder like around 30g or more)
+ take antiemetics to prevent the nausea and vomiting
can it works faster then 30+ hours ?
find out which enzymes metabolise caffeine and what substances will induce them. when those caffeine-metabolising enzymes are induced, your body will process the caffeine faster. theoretically you will therefore more quickly reach the time at which the concentration is highest. however, you will need a larger dose than the typical amount to OD - seems 10g, 30 as you suggest would do - as increased clearance usually means the effect is diminished as the toxin leaves your body sooner.

Reactions: losteverthing
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
100g pills for 70kg + antiemetics should do the trick right?

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
Jesus Christ please don't do caffeine od

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Oh man I distinctly remember that feeling when my caffeine first arrived and I opened up the package. Unfortunately though, the caffeine didn't end up working out. I couldn't get past the horrible taste.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Reopening the caffeine conversation - there are people who have died on caffeine, and some of them quite quickly. Does anyone think benzos would help with this?

;
At toxic levels — especially when taken in a short time — caffeine can start to cause a number of unpleasant side effects: headache, nausea, vomiting, jitteriness, and irritability.

More severe effects of caffeine toxicity include abdominal pain, seizures, increased blood acid levels, irregular or fast heartbeat, and reduced blood flow to the heart — all of which increase your risk of dying.

Death by caffeine, though, is rare.

One studyTrusted Source earlier this year identified 51 caffeine-related deaths.

Another reviewTrusted Source from this year, published in Food and Chemical Toxicology, found that 14 of 26 caffeine overdose reports resulted in death.

"Many of those [caffeine-related deaths] were associated with exposures on the order or 10 g of caffeine or more, which is quite a bit of caffeine," study author Daniele Wikoff, PhD, a health sciences practice leader at ToxStrategies Inc., told Healthline.

One person who died ingested 51 g of caffeine.

"In many of these instances," said Wikoff, "it was consumption of a large amount in a very small amount of time, often from a source like a caffeine pill or the powdered form of caffeine, rather than energy drinks or coffee."

Even when people didn't die, they still experienced many of the severe symptoms of caffeine overdose.

"Pounding a bunch of energy drinks in a short period of time," said Temple, "even if it doesn't result in death, can certainly result in heart problems or in something that's going to require an emergency room visit."

And again, some people seem to be more affected by caffeine than others, even at higher doses. That makes it difficult to predict who will have a bad reaction.'
\The above is from : https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-you-can-die-from-caffeine#Can-caffeine-kill?
In a 2018 review of scientific journal articles, researchers identified 92 reported deaths from caffeine overdose. This review included all journals since online databases began. The researchers believe that around one-third of these deaths are likely to be suicide.

92 reported deaths...1/3 by suicide

Last edited:
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Sounds like a terrible idea. Here is a video about someone who overdosed on caffeine
I recommend you watch it:

Last edited:
Reactions: ksp