Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
i am so sick and tired today i hope the heroin takes me and gives me bliss as i enter the abyss i love you all will upload more during the day as this is my last day might as well contribute the best online community

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Sensei, Arvinneedstodie and 20 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
i am so sick and tired today i hope the heroin takes me and gives me bliss as i enter the abyss i love you all will upload more during the day as this is my last day might as well contribute the best online community
I hope everything works out the way you want it to and you finally find peace. ✌️❤️

Reactions: weepingfree and Lostandlooking
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Hi Ghostly, I'm sorry you're feeling so desperate to leave...
Do you have a solid plan this time, ie have you researched how much H you need for a successful attempt?
I fear you're going about this half assed and next time will be the time you end up as a living vegetable :(
Have you sought some help for your mental health issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, Lostandlooking, Gonjoolie and 1 other person
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Hi Ghostly, I'm sorry you're feeling so desperate to leave...
Do you have a solid plan this time, ie have you researched how much H you need for a successful attempt?
I fear you're going about this half assed and next time will be the time you end up as a living vegetable :(
Have you sought some help for your metal health issues?
sought help since 6th grade seen countless therapists since then, i need about 90-100mg of H and my plan is to wait for my roommate to leave for work and then just fuck around for a bit enjoy my last couple hours then off myself this may not be my last day as i feel a little uneasy about it all but the 14th if shit keeps getting worse I'm defiantly going

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
Hey. Know that we will support you no matter what. If you intend to leave, we will say our goodbyes. But if you want to stay here, know that we are always here okay? Hugsss
Update me about your plan haha I don't wanna miss it

sought help since 6th grade seen countless therapists since then, i need about 90-100mg of H and my plan is to wait for my roommate to leave for work and then just fuck around for a bit enjoy my last couple hours then off myself this may not be my last day as i feel a little uneasy about it all but the 14th if shit keeps getting worse I'm defiantly going

Reactions: Arrow, Leiden, weepingfree and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm so sad to read this. We've become such nice friends.

Anyway, you know I love you and I wish you the best! Hope you can find peace.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Lostandlooking and Ghostly
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I think 100 mg won't necessarily kill you...
100 mg H = 200 mg M if I remember well
Read the PPH again please, I don't want you to end up damaged.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, mrscat, Ghostly and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Such a shame mental health services have let you down. Do you have a diagnosis at all?
Reading between the lines, (though I may be wrong here) I don't feel you really want to leave and that you're crying out for some help?

Reactions: Ghostly and muffin222
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Such a shame mental health services have let you down. Do you have a diagnosis at all?
Reading between the lines, (though I may be wrong here) I don't feel you really want to leave and that you're crying out for some help?

I agree with this. I could be wrong, but you sound uncertain about whether you truly want to go through with this. If that's the case, I hope you'll give yourself a bit more time to think things over and perhaps see if you have any other options you haven't explored yet? I'm sorry you're hurting

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly, WearyOfStruggling, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
I agree with this. I could be wrong, but you sound uncertain about whether you truly want to go through with this. If that's the case, I hope you'll give yourself a bit more time to think things over and perhaps see if you have any other options you haven't explored yet? I'm sorry you're hurting
in all honesty i am kinda unsure
diagnoses': Major depressive disorder, OCD, generalized anxiety disorder, schizoaffective

suspected diagnoses': borderline personality disorder, schizotypal PD, (STPD)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, muffin222, Spitfire and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
in all honesty i am kinda unsure

diagnoses': Major depressive disorder, OCD, generalized anxiety disorder, schizoaffective

suspected diagnoses': borderline personality disorder, schizotypal PD, (STPD)
That's a lot to deal with and I'm not surprised you're struggling, especially as therapy isn't working for you.
Are you registered with CMHT at the moment?

Reactions: Ghostly and Lostandlooking
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Sending you so much love <3 Please know that this is YOUR choice. You can change your mind at any time and we would love to have you with us a bit longer :) We want the best for you- whatever you decide! On another note, a combo of many types of therapy + meds can be very helpful at times once a good regimen is found. This is an important choice and it would make sense to try alternatives first since this option will always exist :)

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly, angelfeather and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Hi Ghostly, how's things?

Reactions: Lostandlooking and wordsonscreen
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Sending you hugs

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@Ghostly I can see you're online. Are you OK?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
shit is getting bad.. i want to die to be honest
What's happening, talk to me. Are you drunk, or have you been doing H? Or both?
@Ghostly
I don't think you do want to die, but I know you're struggling badly. You really do need to stop using heroin before you make everything worse for yourself. :((((

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly, gtrfvr, Meditation guide and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
What's happening, talk to me. Are you drunk, or have you been doing H? Or both?
@Ghostly
I don't think you do want to die, but I know you're struggling badly. You really do need to stop using heroin before you make everything worse for yourself. :((((
I agree.. You can talk to us <3

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
both did some coke as well my boyfriend is yelling at me and my roommate is gone i think i might ctb
What's happening, talk to me. Are you drunk, or have you been doing H? Or both

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Spitfire
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@Ghostly
please talk to either me or @sunbug
both did some coke as well my boyfriend is yelling at me and my roommate is gone i think i might ctb
"I think I might ctb" means you will be doing it because you're upset and drunk/stoned/high, so impulsive. This isn't the way.
Please sleep and talk to us tomorrow. I really worry about you, because I know you don't really want to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Ghostly, Sadpat and 1 other person
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
@Ghostly
please talk to either me or @sunbug

"I think I might ctb" means you will be doing it because you're upset and drunk/stoned/high, so impulsive. This isn't the way.
Please sleep and talk to us tomorrow. I really worry about you, because I know you don't really want to die.
Still here I got waay to drunk to actually ctb instead I just passed out on my bed crying I'm awake now..

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Still here I got waay to drunk to actually ctb instead I just passed out on my bed crying I'm awake now..
I'm glad to hear you're still here. Please send me a message if you'd like to talk about how you're feeling

C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
Please don't kill yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr and x~Sophia~x
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Hey, I think there are ways you can get help and make your life situation such that you would want to live. Impulsive attempts tend to not go well and people tend to regret them. Please be careful and give this time. Substances can genuinely cloud our judgement and you deserve bettr <3 Sophia clearly cares about you, please connect with sophia. Please do reconsider and ask for help <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostly and x~Sophia~x
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Hi
Ghostly - I hope you find your bliss and peace. Safe travels.

Reactions: Ghostly