Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
And all it reminds me of why I wish I was no longer here. No presents or possessions make me happy anymore, can't remember a time when I was excited for my Birthday to come around. I really don't like all the attention on me. I'm almost pushing 30 but have accomplished nothing in my life, I am in the exact same place I was my last Birthday and the one before that and the one before that etc. and i'll still be in the same place the next Birthday and the next and the next... I just wasn't built for this life in this day and age. It's all too much. You need smarts and a backbone to make it in this world and I heavily lack both. For the first time I am just genuinely sad that it's my Birthday today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: niki wonoto, waitingforrest, AstroV and 22 others
Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
I don't have anything clever or consoling to say but everyone deserves to be wished a happy birthday even if they feel sad on the occasion. So Happy Birthday

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FromGermany and anaschariac
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Happy birthday. Yes I feel the same about how little I've done with my life and how nothing's changing from year to year. Life is just passing me by. It doesn't look as if I'll ever get married or get established in a career or travel the world etc.

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
For what it's worth, happy birthday. I felt everything that you said in your post. Im already dreading my 21st birthday even though it's still a few months away.

• Love
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Happy bday, and yeah i feel the same way, sending lovee

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate birthdays, they are so depressing. I understand how you feel. I dislike a day that is supposed to celebrate an existence that I did not ask for and do not want. I wish you the best. It really is horrible being alive.

Reactions: Green Destiny and proxy
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
I don't have anything clever or consoling to say but everyone deserves to be wished a happy birthday even if they feel sad on the occasion. So Happy Birthday
Thank you.
I hate birthdays, they are so depressing. I understand how you feel. I dislike a day that is supposed to celebrate an existence that I did not ask for and do not want. I wish you the best. It really is horrible being alive.
Exactly. Existence is something I definitely did not ask for.

C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Mine is today and I feel like the world is giving me the middle finger. Birthdays are horrible.

September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Your birthday was on a Monday. I remember because I was happy in this day. Hope you're feeling better today. My birthday was two weeks ago and it was definitely the worst in my history

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
Your birthday was on a Monday. I remember because I was happy in this day. Hope you're feeling better today. My birthday was two weeks ago and it was definitely the worst in my history
Thank you for replying to my thread months after the fact. I too hope you're feeling better.