Rudeus_Greyrat

Rudeus_Greyrat

Oct 13, 2024
I made a huge mistake. Today is my birthday. I went on the chat with my 5 year girlfriend, ex from one week. I read her messages from one year ago.
Why am I so stupid? Why do I need to suffer because of my own, stupid, ridicolously self-harming brain?
I read all that love, all that unconditional love, right at midnight; I remember, she waited exactly for 00:00 to send me her happy birthday.
I was so happy. No one should experience the happiness that I had. That perfect life, devoid of any stress, or anxiety.

I can't live on, after losing everything.
This world has shown me the best it could give, just to take it away from me in less than a month. I can't stand it.
Nothing will ever compare. I can't trust anyone. I can't love anyone.
I can't stand slaving away, and yet, I wonder how to organize my CTB. Part of me hasn't accepted it yet, as it clings to the glimmer of hope inside everyone. But it's nothing but a speck of dust, an insignificant nothing that will soon disappear.
I wish to go to the next world, that is for certain. I just need to realize that hope is nothing but a cruel survival mechanism that the body uses to imprison the soul.
And every passing day, I feel less attached to life.

• Hugs
Reactions: max_vader2, Tony24, peacetoall and 4 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Joyeux anniversaire et bonne chance 🙏🙏
Peace for you

Reactions: Rudeus_Greyrat
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I am so sorry to hear how miserable things are for you, this world is so cruel and unjust.

Regardless, I do wish you a very Happy Birthday regardless and hope you find everything you are looking for and can get whatever peace & serenity you seek.