L

LostAngler

Sep 2, 2022
...and I'm here. I wasn't supposed to be.

I find myself constantly toying with the idea that I might actually be dead or dying and everything I'm experiencing is a nightmarish continuation of why I tried to catch the bus in the first place. There are things that... don't make sense.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, R_N, ForgottenAgain and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Happy birthday! Hope you despite the situation can treat yourself with something extra today! 🤗✨

• Hugs
Reactions: 710 and S like suicide
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023

I find myself constantly toying with the idea that I might actually be dead or dying and everything I'm experiencing is a nightmarish continuation of why I tried to catch the bus in the first place. There are things that... don't make sense.
Congrats on having a birthday after the "Day of the Dead" Yesterday. A Lot of people decide to die on November 1st because of the significance of that day. I chickened out :(

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021

🫂 I feel you...still wishing you happy birthday🤗🎂 hoping that you will be kinder with yourself today.

Reactions: DeepCD
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
Happy birthday! Hope your birthday wish comes true! 🫂

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Happy birthday 🫂
I'm sorry things aren't better for you, but I hope you can treat yourself to something today, if you can. I know birthdays can be horrible, I despise mine, but I always wish other people can have something good on that day.