• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
hey everyone i'm going to do a complete haning today with tree and scarf normally i would be unconscious within 2 minutes is that right?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, spectraltease, Euthanza and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you peace if you go through with your plan. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
Not sure of the answer to your question, but there is a Megathread for it, if you need to ask.

S

Side-By-Side

Sep 23, 2022
It is important that you get the set up right. It takes research and some practice to achieve the desired set up. You could be unconscious in 10 seconds or you could suffer painfully for several minutes. Both cases are recorded and well documented.

And just a gentle reminder, no one can provide the exact guaranteed time it takes to CTB with ANY method. Experience varies from person to person with hanging because of many different factors (e.g. weight, height, thickness of neck, material used, etc...)

Please please please do your research first if you haven't already done so 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, NeverLetMeGo and lifeisbutadream
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
It is important that you get the set up right. It takes research and some practice to achieve the desired set up. You could be unconscious in 10 seconds or you could suffer painfully for several minutes. Both cases are recorded and well documented.

And just a gentle reminder, no one can provide the exact guaranteed time it takes to CTB with ANY method. Experience varies from person to person with hanging because of many different factors (e.g. weight, height, thickness of neck, material used, etc...)

10 seconds only happens with partial haning

with complete haning you are unconscious within 2 minutes

suicide should never have been so hard life is meaningless

i know people who have committed suicide without research gwn hanged and now they are in heaven

I'm leaving after work

Reactions: LostOne
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Wow, you're choosing the harder way?

All the love to you then, friend. Whatever drives you to this breaks my heart. Find peace, however you wish.

S

Side-By-Side

Sep 23, 2022
I am so sorry to hear this. I agree with you fully, I wish that suicide should never be this difficult (I am still looking for my way out).

Thank you for sharing your intentions with us. I wish you all the freedom from your sufferings. May you find peace soon.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022

i know people who have committed suicide without research gwn hanged and now they are in heaven

I'm leaving after work
Maybe I misunderstood? Why do you prefer two minutes over ten seconds?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that suicide really shouldn't be so difficult. It isn't as if any of us asked for this life in the first place and after all there is nothing wrong with someone deciding to exit at a time of their own choosing. We shouldn't have to suffer so much in planning our deaths. I wish you freedom from all suffering.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
A scarf may not cut it. I survived an attempt with similar. I'd argue you're likely to fail without something stronger.

B

bammer

Sep 24, 2022
Maybe I misunderstood? Why do you prefer two minutes over ten seconds?
Because that 10 second one is harder it's called partial and you can get brain damage from that even if you are not found like you woke up or it failed for some reason but full is less likely to give brain damage it will only if found or the ligature broke so maybe that's why? Partial requires knowledge if everyone could do it then everyone would have been and it sometimes work and sometimes it doesn't so.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Because that 10 second one is harder it's called partial and you can get brain damage from that even if you are not found like you woke up or it failed for some reason but full is less likely to give brain damage it will only if found or the ligature broke so maybe that's why? Partial requires knowledge if everyone could do it then everyone would have been and it sometimes work and sometimes it doesn't so.
yes indd perfect answer I will leave with the noose on complete haning this week if I have the noose I leave I was in doubt with the scarf still on fail chance I'm going to do full haning on tree with noose I can't fail then I will can't be found either
A scarf may not cut it. I survived an attempt with similar. I'd argue you're likely to fail without something stronger.
oh so best gwn go for the noose and a tree?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I'm considering to use a noose made of electrical wire. Bad idea?

Reactions: LostOne
B

bammer

Sep 24, 2022
I'm considering to use a noose made of electrical wire. Bad idea?
Could break if it's a cable and if it's a thin etal wire then you know it will decapitate you painfully.
use a rope then you are sure it will work
See the tensile strength of the rope because if it breaks in the middle then you can get brain damage. Don't do anything impulsively
use a rope then you are sure it will work
And saw the knot. Reasearch is the key as it can prolong the suffering if you do it the wrong way. I personally wouldn't want to try until I know the info doesn't matter if it is a failure or success later on what matters is me being sure that I am doing it right rest and leave the rest upto god or whatever it is. I am an atheist but I will leave it to luck or that thing whatever it is.

Last edited:
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Could break if it's a cable and if it's a thin etal wire then you know it will decapitate you painfully.

See the tensile strength of the rope because if it breaks in the middle then you can get brain damage. Don't do anything impulsively

And saw the knot. Reasearch is the key as it can prolong the suffering if you do it the wrong way. I personally wouldn't want to try until I know the info doesn't matter if it is a failure or success later on what matters is me being sure that I am doing it right rest and leave the rest upto god or whatever it is. I am an atheist but I will leave it to luck or that thing whatever it is.
this is the noose I'm going to adjust it a bit only

Attachments

• 2205826A-21A1-4448-AEFD-6DE87F3A82E6.jpeg
    2205826A-21A1-4448-AEFD-6DE87F3A82E6.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and fastFWD
B

bammer

Sep 24, 2022
this is the noose I'm going to adjust it a bit only
What kind of knot is that? I can't tell you. You have to decide I can't tell just by looking at it just sharing and I am not trying detering but sharing the info and if you are sure about what you are doing.

I agree with them. That's informative. You shouldn't rely on someone's else's research or theory because if the decision is yours the planning should be yours too and I am sorry I would but I also am not knowledgeable about this.

Reactions: wanttheend
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
what I know is that the living themselves don't know how hanging proceeds otherwise they would have been dead long ago

only the dead by hanging know how the process goes

I'm going to try it tonight or tomorrow

it is very simple gwn rope a heavy weight and stepping from chair is not more
what I know is that the living themselves don't know how hanging proceeds otherwise they would have been dead long ago

only the dead by hanging know how the process goes

I'm going to try it tonight or tomorrow

it is very simple gwn rope a heavy weight and stepping from chair is not more
what if ss never existed then no one could have hanged zig without research

Reactions: Zhendou and not-2-b-the-answer
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
Good luck, I hope you find your peace. Safe travels.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

I'm leaving after work
10 seconds happens with full suspension if you do it properly.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Zhendou
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
RIP

• Love
Reactions: Chronicillness, not-2-b-the-answer, Zhendou and 1 other person