• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I woke up with a terrible feeling today that I can't explain. I force myself out of bed but regretted it every second since I left the house. . Today has been one of the worst days of my life and I've never wanted to die more. I think I should move up my plans

• Aww..
Reactions: throwaway123, thishappened, Lifeisatrap and 13 others
Omega7

Omega7

Alien
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry

Wishing you better days!

Reactions: thishappened, Lifeisatrap and TheFinalCountdown
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel exactly the same way today. Things are just getting worse and worse for me. Im sorry your feeling this way too.

Reactions: thishappened, Lifeisatrap and TheFinalCountdown
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
A lot of people feel more suicidal than ever in the month of April. It seems to have that affect on people... change in season. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_effects_on_suicide_rates
I feel the worse in the spring and summer, but it seems to get a little better in the autumn and winter. Sorry you're feeling this way, it's all too familiar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheFinalCountdown
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
do you the know the song 'the day i tried to live' by soundgarden? it has 'I should have stayed in bed' in lyrics

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Rex2019 and TheFinalCountdown
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
do you the know the song 'the day i tried to live' by soundgarden? it has 'I should have stayed in bed' in lyrics
I've not heard it, I'll give it a listen

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whatever1111
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Great song, all the more sad now. Superunknown and Soundgarden's catalog in general is full of sad foreshadowing or rather they show how depressive and suicidal feelings don't always go away with time and can stay for a lifetime/be a lifelong battle. Great album to listen to when depressed/suicidal, which is everyday to be honest.

This one is eerie now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg

PS Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Rex2019 and whatever1111
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I really struggle with motivation to get out of bed at all these days. Whenever I can, I spend my waking hours in bed completely lacking the will to do anything, browsing this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, Lifeisatrap, Circles and 1 other person
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Unfortunately,... (at about the same point each day), the bed suddenly feels too uncomfortable to stay in any longer and/or hunger/thirst pangs force me up and out.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Circles
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
"I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today..." - Squidward Tentacles.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. I too, have woken up feeling shitty at times as well. Sometimes I think it is due to not having a good quality of sleep the night before while other times, it could be due to the stress in the last few days or so. Anyways, I hope you are able to have better mornings in the coming days.

D

Darkmornings

Jun 4, 2019
Mornings are the worst for me. It's been about a week since I've had a breakdown but usually I'm crying uncontrollably before leaving my house. I'm constantly late to work. I'm looking for a work from home job because I hate leaving my house. I love solitude. Staying in bed is my only solace.

Reactions: Fml, Lifeisatrap and Circles
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I felt the same OP. It was very difficult to get anything done for me as well.

Reactions: thishappened, Lifeisatrap and Circles
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I feel the same way, especially when I have to be around other people. When I'm alone things don't really seem as bad. But when I'm in the presence of others the suicidal ideation returns with vengeance lol.

Reactions: Fml