Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not sure if this should go in recovery since I am no where near recovery. Today has been just hell, no other way to put it, I sold a car after having to get another one (which I could barely afford) and a person came to buy my old one and tried to low ball me on the price. I stood firm which isn't easy when you are near death and they ended up trying to go lower than the agreed upon price.

This was bad and we ended up making another deal because I just wanted to leave the scenario, turns out they still tried to chisel me down in price. This made me feel even worse and I ended up taking less for it than the agreed upon deal. This would never have happened if I wasn't feeling so bad

peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Woodnote, Iloveyouall and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am sorry you had a crappy day. It seems to be going around.

If this makes you feel better, I had several people ask where you were. You were missed. That's how important you are. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I am sorry you had a crappy day. It seems to be going around.

If this makes you feel better, I had several people ask where you were. You were missed. That's how important you are. :heart:
Aww thanks! I feel so insignificant lately that I'm shocked that anyone would miss me
Peace/hugs
I really don't understand why I'm still alive. My father is near death himself and I'm trying to keep going long enough so that he doesn't have to bury me before he goes
Peace/hugs

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Jean4 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm not sure if this should go in recovery since I am no where near recovery. Today has been just hell, no other way to put it, I sold a car after having to get another one (which I could barely afford) and a person came to buy my old one and tried to low ball me on the price. I stood firm which isn't easy when you are near death and they ended up trying to go lower than the agreed upon price.

This was bad and we ended up making another deal because I just wanted to leave the scenario, turns out they still tried to chisel me down in price. This made me feel even worse and I ended up taking less for it than the agreed upon deal. This would never have happened if I wasn't feeling so bad

peace/hugs
Aww Sorry Nem. Icing on the bloody cake that. I used to buy and sell cars on ebay (not to make money, just where I'd get cars for myself). Its hard not to get taken advantage of if you are not in a position of strength. My last car (the last time I'll ever drive) was wonderful, but after a crash it was three different colours from my repairs. I was ill and desperate and there was no way I could manage a sale. And I wouldn't have bought a car that was three different colours! So I scrapped it for a song. I cried that day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Nem
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Nem!

It's such a jungle out there. Every day is a bad day. I hope time will take a bit of the edge off for you. I am sorry you had to go through this.

• Love
Reactions: Nem