Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my husband has been trying to quit smoking. successfully. but hes using a vape. which is fine except he cant find a flavor he likes. he doesnt like any of the weird flavors, hes been looking for something tobacco but cant find anything. i got to thinking this morning, you can do it in baking so i wonder if you can do it with tobacco. anyway the idea is to buy some vape juice with no flavor so he can have the nicotine he wants but also buy tobacco leaves and personally extract the flavor and add it to the vape juice. is there any reason people arent actually doing this? thats just a curious question. the ACTUAL question is like tips/tricks anyone might know or maybe why it wont work. i know fresh leaves would be the best but im not sure if i can get them. i can get dried leaves however. ill do some research and see if i can get fresh leaves.

edit: yeah i think if i want any fresher ill have to grow it myself

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Seems like nicotine gum would be easier.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Seems like nicotine gum would be easier.
hes literally tried everything. gum, patches, lozenges. ok that might be everything. idk what "everything" is nor can i remember everything hes tried. all i know is this is "working" for him and i want to help out

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This used to be one of my favourites

Liberty Flights flavours actually taste how you would imagine they should, instead of the chemical taste I experienced with other brands.
You can ofc buy a kit and mix your own flavours but I never bothered with that, so I can't advise.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I guess it it works it works. He might not be getting enough from the stop smoking stuff. If he doubled it up then reduced it over time it might work better. Addiction can be an awful thing to overcome. if you find an unorthodox solution that works thats awesome.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I guess it it works it works. He might not be getting enough from the stop smoking stuff. If he doubled it up then reduced it over time it might work better. Addiction can be an awful thing to overcome. if you find an unorthodox solution that works thats awesome.
18mg of nicotine. for like a year. im hopeful a better flavor will somehow help although i feel like im grasping at straws. flavor probably wont help addiction but maybe it will help with cutting it down??
This used to be one of my favourites

Liberty Flights flavours actually taste how you would imagine they should, instead of the chemical taste I experienced with other brands.
You can ofc buy a kit and mix your own flavours but I never bothered with that, so I can't advise.
THANK YOU! it doesnt specifically say it ships to canada but it says international so i assume so. ill get him to have a look at it

Reactions: Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I found that I actually vaped far more than i smoked, I probably had a higher nicotine intake overall. I only stopped because i was too ill to leave the house and get supplies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I found that I actually vaped far more than i smoked, I probably had a higher nicotine intake overall. I only stopped because i was too ill to leave the house and get supplies.
i hope youre feeling better now :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Ghost2211
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
You can buy a liquid called nicshot. It's just nicotene with no flavour. I didn't like any of the flavoured ones either, so tried the nicshot and been vaping it now for about 3 years.