• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I'm debating on writing a note just saying whoever thinks they are to blame they are jut and what to do with my body I don't want a funeral I dint want to be in the paper or have an obituary I don't want Facebook posts I want to essentially disappear and not have anyone know except who finds me but o don't know of I should write a note I just want this to be as easy on everyone as possible I know there will be people who think if they just talked to me more I'd be alive and while o don't know if that would be true or not if you couldn't be there during my life and only want me after I'm gone you don't deserve it which is why o don't want anyone to really know I'm gone it will take months it years for my 'friends' To realize I'm gone forever and that's how I want it there are a few that I should say good bye to mainly family and maybe my roommates but will a note maje it worse? Idk

Reactions: Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I think the decision as to whether to write a note is specific to your circumstances. I also read somewhere once that notes should never be used to lay blame, guilt on others. Not saying your doing that btw.

Type in suicide note in the search bar. There's quite a few threads on here discussing the pros and cons

Last edited:
E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I think the decision as to whether to write a note is specific to your circumstances. I also read somewhere once that notes should never be used to lay blame, guilt on others. Not saying your doing that btw.
I don't want to blame anyone I want the people who will blame themselves not to yeah people care but not enough to actually talk to me or spend anytime with me not the reason I want to ctb I'm just done fighting my depression. It's hard because I have a very special needs brother who was the only reason I made it this far cause it will destroy him but I can't live just for him anymore I thought about writing one specifically fir him but I doubt he will be allowed to know about the note