Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Another song writter (post the name)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know here are a lot of fans of them. Due to this website I thought I might could give them another try. I liked Lil Peep's cry baby. And Juice WRLD's Wishing well. I loved both. But I did not know many other songs. Some months I searched for me. And I absolutely don't regret it. This sad music makes me calm. And it helps to get a little bit less manic. Music from Eminem sometimes makes me manic. In the past I listened to some songs during mania. Like Till I Collapse which was very counterproductive.

I watched two documentaries today. One about Peep and one about Juice. I like some songs of xxxtentacion but not as much as of the other two. Moreover I read he was very homophobic.

First I liked Juice more. Now Peep. But it is close.

I think Peep had more problems with social awkwardness and social anxiety. And I could fully relate to that. Both were heavy into drugs. which led to their death. I am pretty much anti-drugs but I also sometimes take addictive medication and I am scared to get an addict. I don't really relate to their stances on drugs. But the rest about depression and their struggle. I can relate a little bit more to Peep due to social weirdness. He seemingly often had to puke after big live shows. I can relate to that. I don't throw up. But I feel like it.

It is so sad they died this early. Both really wanted to live. They did not deserve to die this young.
I spelled writer wrong. Sorry I cannot change it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Girl-shaped Wound
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
x died from gang violence. We can't rly relate to such a life. I relate to lil happy lil sad, and peep.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I dislike these rappers. They feel like phonies. Though I do listen to some rap that relates to my situation, particularly Chad Marco or Mars, though Mars seems like a phoney too, he feels less serious about it, he knows he's just playing, so I can get behind it.
I used to be a big fan of X, however couldn't get into Peep and had already moved on from them by the time I even heard of Juice.